Posted December 22, 2009
As a student in a high school in one of the poorest areas of Worcester, I am proud to say that albeit our school is a small one, it is as good as any. We are welcomed by all the upperclassmen and the teachers almost don't feel like so; they sincerely care about us and never allow us to give up. They give us hope and push us to accomplish our dreams. I cannot stop thinking of how lucky I am to attend such a great school.

Posted July 28, 2009
My two children feel at home in this school. The teachers set hig standard and show the children how to reach them. You can read more aboutthis wonderful school and what they do in the school's web page. The diversity of the children is also a plus. Even it is a wonderful school I keep in touch with teachers and help enrich my children education at home.

Posted February 07, 2009

University Pk Campus School
12 Freeland St, Worcester, MA  01603
Last modified University Pk Campus School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
University Pk Campus School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top