K-6 & Ungraded
Worcester, MA

Burncoat Street Preparatory School 2

Posted November 18, 2009
The teachers were great here but the old Principal was promoted and so now they have a woman who runs the place horribly! I as well as many others left the school!

Burncoat Street Preparatory School 4

Posted July 08, 2009
All my kids attend this school,my oldests one (21 - 17) and my little one (8).Its a great school and the staff is a really caring teachers.Music department is great.My overall experience thru the years with my kids is excellent and I highly recommend Bruncoat Prep School.

Burncoat Street Preparatory School 3

Posted February 14, 2008
They have a really good music dep. but not that great i education

Burncoat Street Preparatory School 5

Posted May 16, 2005
In grade K, I have seen little or no parent involvement. This is unfortunate because this school is run so well, and led by a Principal who is as caring and determined as any I have ever seen in Worcester. This school is run the way I remember Thorndyke being run 30+ years ago. One way to get this school to become a 'neighborhood' school again, is to get the kids from the neighborhood to attend this awesome neighborhood school! Don't be discouraged by any remark I've typed here. This school has some great kids, and even greater staff. If I were you, and had the choice to send my son/daughter to this school, I would send them here...no doubt!

Burncoat Street Preparatory School 1

Posted June 02, 2004

Burncoat Street Preparatory School
526 Burncoat St, Worcester, MA  01606
Last modified Burncoat Street Preparatory School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burncoat Street Preparatory School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top