K-6 & Ungraded
Worcester, MA

Chandler Elementary Community 4

Posted June 01, 2009
My son is currently attending kindergarten at Chandler Elementary. At first I did not want to send my son to this school because of the neighborhood it is located in but I had no choice. Now I strongly believe it has been the best decision for him. My son was diognosed with ADHD is was having problems at his previous school (Belmont Street). He had been suspended 11 times within the first 5 months of school, and they asked that he be transfered to another school. I later found out all of his behavior problems were a result of his teacher excluding him from classroom activities which was making him act out even worse. I transfered him to chandler and since have had no issues. His teacher stated' He is the most well behaved child in her class' Chandler has a great staff that works well with children!!

Chandler Elementary Community 5

Posted August 26, 2007

Chandler Elementary Community 5

Posted April 28, 2006
My son attended Chandler for PreSchool and I found the program to be excellent. I initially would not have chosen this school due to the neighborhood it is in, but after having my son attennd the school i would recommend it to any parent with a preschooler. Ms. Reando and Ms. Vorres are loving, supportive, instructive, creative teachers. The classroom is bright, spacious, clean, neat, well stocked. The drop off and pickup are at the back of the school, the preschool door is 10 feet from the sidewalk so infants dont have to be removed from the car to drop the preschooler off which is a bonus for parents with babies. The school itself is lacking a grassy playyard (they do have recess outside on the blacktop) and the preschoolers dont use the gym much but overall i think the teachers make the preschool program more than excellent!

Chandler Elementary Community
114 Chandler St, Worcester, MA  01609
Last modified Chandler Elementary Community is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chandler Elementary Community Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top