Bad
Good

Principal is a bully. That's why she doesn't take bullying seriously. Teachers are evaluated. Who evaluated these administrators?

I went to this school and the best was since 2009 after Mrs. morse left everything went downhill, the principal cares about the bullying that never happens to the school and now she is combining two grades together for example 5th and 6th graders are being taught by fifth and sixth grade teachers.

Unfortunately as a parent I feel that the school has gone down hill since the Principal Mrs. Morse was transferred. My son used to love his school as he called it and now he has lost so much interest. I have also experienced being ignored when an issue came up with a child trying to bully my son and had to take matters into my own hands by speaking to the child directly myself. I feel that a Principal as well as an Assistant Principal should work together instead of redirecting a parent to the front desk especially when it involves bullying. For this reason I have pulled my child from the school and have transferred him to one of the best schools in Worcester Ma and that would be Norrback School.

good school and great teachers, not thrilled with change of administration. is school choice available?

One of the best school around with very active parents in the PTO. Also, very strong academically. A great place to send your kids.

A highly spirited and rigorous school that maintains excellent academics balanced with extras and fun creating happy children. It s a model for all city schools!

I graduated from this school 2 years ago and i was very well prepared for the next level of education. the teachers are wonderful the principal is willing to do anything to improve the school and all the extra activities kept me busy but they were fun.

This school is one of a kind- rigorous classes, exceptional staff,principal and fantastic kids-what an opportunity for your child. It is the best around ask anyone who comes here-we love it!

My children have been going to Clark for 1 1/2 years now - my regret is that I didn't get them into this school earlier. Mrs. Morse (the principal) is a very dedicated and caring person. She has made our children's transition wonderful. I am so greatful for her.

Last modified Clark Street Developmental Learning School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.