Worcester, MA

Clark Street Developmental Learning School 1

Posted January 20, 2015
I went to this school and the best was since 2009 after Mrs. morse left everything went downhill, the principal cares about the bullying that never happens to the school and now she is combining two grades together for example 5th and 6th graders are being taught by fifth and sixth grade teachers.

Clark Street Developmental Learning School 2

Posted October 02, 2011
Unfortunately as a parent I feel that the school has gone down hill since the Principal Mrs. Morse was transferred. My son used to love his school as he called it and now he has lost so much interest. I have also experienced being ignored when an issue came up with a child trying to bully my son and had to take matters into my own hands by speaking to the child directly myself. I feel that a Principal as well as an Assistant Principal should work together instead of redirecting a parent to the front desk especially when it involves bullying. For this reason I have pulled my child from the school and have transferred him to one of the best schools in Worcester Ma and that would be Norrback School.

Clark Street Developmental Learning School 3

Posted December 28, 2010
good school and great teachers, not thrilled with change of administration. is school choice available?

Posted October 29, 2009
One of the best school around with very active parents in the PTO. Also, very strong academically. A great place to send your kids.

Posted October 28, 2009
A highly spirited and rigorous school that maintains excellent academics balanced with extras and fun creating happy children. It s a model for all city schools!

Posted January 13, 2009
I graduated from this school 2 years ago and i was very well prepared for the next level of education. the teachers are wonderful the principal is willing to do anything to improve the school and all the extra activities kept me busy but they were fun.

Posted October 26, 2008
This school is one of a kind- rigorous classes, exceptional staff,principal and fantastic kids-what an opportunity for your child. It is the best around ask anyone who comes here-we love it!

Posted September 18, 2008
My children have been going to Clark for 1 1/2 years now - my regret is that I didn't get them into this school earlier. Mrs. Morse (the principal) is a very dedicated and caring person. She has made our children's transition wonderful. I am so greatful for her.

Clark Street Developmental Learning School 4

Posted August 29, 2004
Our daughter is currently attending Clark St. Elementary. Althoguh dangerously underfunded, the school is under competent leadership, and I would recommend it to any families in the community looking for a school where their children will receive a good education.

Posted July 14, 2004
My daughter attended Clark St. School from grades K-5. This school, administration, and its faculty are gems. The teaching staff is both compassionate and skilled in helping students to achieve. Mrs. Johnson is a superb principal who expects nothing less than a quality job from her staff, and stands up to the challenge of delivering an excellent atmosphere both scholastically and emotionally for the students. Clark Street is definitely one of Worcester's best kept secrets.

280 Clark Street, Worcester, MA  01606
Last modified Clark Street Developmental Learning School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clark Street Developmental Learning School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top