Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

So far my experience with this school has been fantastic. My oldest son started Kindergarten here this year so I don't have a lot to compare it to aside from pre-school and my experiences with schools as a kid. That said, all of my expectations have been met thus far, and some exceeded. My son adjusted well and really enjoys going to school each day. He loves his teacher Mrs. Dalzell and is learning so quickly under her instruction and guidance. I have to say that Mrs. Dennis the principal is fantastic. She is extremely nice and helpful, she has always been willing to take the time to speak with me, greats my son whenever she sees us and answers any questions that I've had. She makes a point to be present and available in fact, every time I have gone to that school (which is daily to drop him off) I have seen her. She is outside in the morning to greet everyone and frequently about the school unlike some principals who will remain behind closed doors never to be seen. To me this shows that she cares about her school and her students and about what goes on. You can tell she really loves her job; that level of care and enthusiasm usually trickles down to teachers and staff, and then of course to our children. I can't say enough good things about the school at this point. My only recommendation would be to implement uniforms like so many other schools have. I think it puts all the students on a "level playing field" so to speak, eliminating the distraction of material, and status allowing the kids to focus on what is most important: their education and building healthy relationships. I will update this if things change.

Love this school teachers are amazing my son has ADHD and they were great with him !!! This is his last year here, he is now going to middle school with honors classes!!!

Last modified Columbus Park is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.