PK-6 & Ungraded
Worcester, MA

Posted September 24, 2014
I would like to say this is a good school for my children. I am very much engaged in the school and my children education. I would like to say that my children are in good hands and I feel that the school has meet my children educational needs. I had just one incident of another child bullying my child and that matter was corrected immediately. I believe that the teachers are very much engaged with parents and it is a very friendly environment for parents and teachers. The principal is always available and willing to talk to parents. She greets every child each morning and insures there safety.

Francis J Mcgrath Elementary School 2

Posted March 08, 2012
Removed my son from this school due to bullying after 2 months of complaining and getting no where. I was told numerous times "Thank you for your patience and cooperation and we are working on it,. I promise the issue will be resolved." Never was. Also I was told by the principal that my son was the one with behaviour issue ironically that day I got my sons report card and it said he was a well behaved student. That night I decided this was the last straw. No more Mcgrath for my family. Honestly after 2 months of being tormented...you try not fighting back. In 1st grade this should not be an issue that my son and I have to deal with.

Francis J Mcgrath Elementary School 2

Posted September 21, 2011
This is the worst school I have ever seen. I enrolled my 9 and 7 year old children, and within a month they were getting poor marks and hated school due to the other students bullying and the teachers and principal doing nothing. My 9 year olds' 3rd grade teacher actually had the gall to tell him "it wouldn't kill him" when a group of kids kicked sand at him in recess! Previously they had no issues, many friends, and excellent grades. I actually had to call the superintendent in order to get the principal to do anything about a bigger boy hitting my child daily. She refused to do anything after 3 reports from me. This child had a history as well! I got my children out asap. They are now doing great with many new friends in a Shrewsbury school, and my 9(now 10) year old has straight A's. This is a terrible school.

Posted August 01, 2009

Francis J Mcgrath Elementary School 0

Posted January 22, 2009
is a very good school, 2or 3 teacher of thats school not very profecional. if they respect there student more and parents it will be a mush better school . also theres no much comunication betweent parents and staff. they need after school program,

Posted May 16, 2007

Francis J Mcgrath Elementary School
493 Grove St, Worcester, MA  01605
Last modified Francis J Mcgrath Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Francis J Mcgrath Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top