Bad
Good

My daughter has been here sense kindergarten now going into 3rd grade and my other daughter is starting kindergarten this year..always willing to help and be involved in every situation

I think ERAH is a good thing. My son does it and her likes it plus it helps them learn to read. I love this school.

My daughter goes to Goddard School of Science and Technology and she'd rather go to a private school!And she hates private schools! I just think that Goddard should get rid of E..R.A.H because my daughter says that it's really boring.Also the teachers should create a better learning enviroment by not leaving scissors and such lying where students may see and use inappropriately...if you know what I mean.

Both my daughters Monet and Madison love the Goddard school. The teachers and principal have always showed that there concerned and want to make sure they do well. I think the school is great!

I have a daughter that goes to Goddard she been there since kindergatenand she is now in 6th grade she loves the school as i do.I have never had any problems there. The teachers are great and the principal is wonderful she is always there for the children and the parnets. I want to thank goddard for giving my daughter 7 great years in school. submitted by a parnet

my son has been going to goddard since kindergarten and now going in 6th grade.he loves that school and i do to.i think the teachers there are wonderful!

Last modified Goddard School of Science & Technology is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.