PK-6 & Ungraded
Worcester, MA

Posted March 18, 2011
I think ERAH is a good thing. My son does it and her likes it plus it helps them learn to read. I love this school.

Goddard School/Science Technical 1

Posted July 10, 2010
My daughter goes to Goddard School of Science and Technology and she'd rather go to a private school!And she hates private schools! I just think that Goddard should get rid of E..R.A.H because my daughter says that it's really boring.Also the teachers should create a better learning enviroment by not leaving scissors and such lying where students may see and use inappropriately...if you know what I mean.

Posted July 15, 2009
Both my daughters Monet and Madison love the Goddard school. The teachers and principal have always showed that there concerned and want to make sure they do well. I think the school is great!

Goddard School/Science Technical 0

Posted January 28, 2009
I have a daughter that goes to Goddard she been there since kindergatenand she is now in 6th grade she loves the school as i do.I have never had any problems there. The teachers are great and the principal is wonderful she is always there for the children and the parnets. I want to thank goddard for giving my daughter 7 great years in school. submitted by a parnet

Posted August 11, 2008
my son has been going to goddard since kindergarten and now going in 6th grade.he loves that school and i do to.i think the teachers there are wonderful!

Goddard School/Science Technical 3

Posted October 27, 2004

Goddard School/Science Technical
14 Richards St, Worcester, MA  01603
Last modified Goddard School/Science Technical is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goddard School/Science Technical Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top