Worcester, MA

Gates Lane 1

Posted September 02, 2014
Moved here for the Gates Lane International Studies school for their Autism program after all of the great reviews. So far they have been beyond a disappointment! If I could give negative stars I would!

Gates Lane 4

Posted March 03, 2012
I am now in eighth grade and I used to attend this elementary school. I loved it there. For the most part they had great teachers thats really helped me grow. When I was there I was in a reading class and I loved the teacher. I miss most of the other teachers that have left like the art teacher, gym teacher, music teacher, and my first, second, and sixth grade teachers.

Posted May 06, 2010
Gates Lane is a great place for kids to learn and grow. The scool environment is great and my little one is very excited about learning and being a part of the school community

Posted April 20, 2010
I love Gates Lane School because of the staff/teachers/ IA's and principal will go out of their way to ensure the proper education and safety for the children of the school.

Posted April 10, 2010
Both of my children attend Gates Lane School. One of my children is in the Sail Program for Autism. He has been there since preK and is now in 2nd grade, this being his best year ever! the school offers a variety of programs to the general population of students and an excellent program for children with Special Needs. As with most schools, they do not have the resources they need to ensure there are no loop holes in their methodology but it isn't without great effort that they try to make up for the shortage. My daughter is very happy there and is learning on a higher grade level. My son faces serious anxiety issues due to the enormity of the school, however, the staff has been tremendous in meeting his unique needs and is always willing to make accommodations, even if the requests are out of the ordinary.

Posted June 25, 2009
My son has ASD and came to Gates Lane as a pre-schooler. He is now entering 2nd grade and is doing so well. I'm very greatful for the work they've done. THANK YOU!

Posted January 21, 2008
sail program wonderful for children with ASD

Posted January 04, 2008
Well this school has done and exceptional job working with my child in the IEP program as well.

Posted May 15, 2007
My child is in first grade at this school and I pesonaly love it.

Posted March 30, 2007
I Cristina say that Gates Lane School is the best school a kid can have. It has a lunchroom.A great art teacher who is very funny but strict when a kid is bad.It has a music teacher that sings like theres no tommorow.A health teacher who tells us some interesting facts.A Jim teacher who knows some great games.And I'm sure your child will find a friend that fits in with the games they play,the stuff they eat,and what they enjoy together as friends.So please let your girl or boy go to Gates Lanes School and be happy.

Gates Lane
1238 Main Street, Worcester, MA  01603
Last modified Gates Lane is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gates Lane Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top