PK-6 & Ungraded
Worcester, MA

Grafton Street 1

Posted December 15, 2014
An absolute joke. Poor performance overall, lack of communication, way too much emphasis on behavior management - to the point that the kids who know how to behave are overlooked almost completely. They lose track of children frequently - mine and others. A huge group of middle school students hang out in the parking lot/play area in the afternoons, swearing and screaming and damaging property. There is no play equipment for the older children. The list goes on and on.

Grafton Street 1

Posted June 17, 2009

Grafton Street 4

Posted January 02, 2005
I have a first grader at Grafton Street School. This was not our 'neighborhood' school; however, we didn't have a choice when he began preschool. My plan was to transfer him upon entering kindergarten but we have been so pleased with the school that we chose not to do so. The faculty consists of well-educated, caring people. If you're looking for a small, family-oriented school, this is it!

Grafton Street 2

Posted December 05, 2003
I have sisters and brothers that attend Grafton St. school and they are really behind in their academics. I don't know who is to blame for this. I know that the teachers have alot to do with it and the standards that are set for some of these children. I believe that the transitional neighborhood may have an impact on the type of attitudes that the teachers may have on the students.

Grafton Street
311 Grafton St, Worcester, MA  01604
Last modified Grafton Street is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grafton Street Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top