PK-6 & Ungraded
Worcester, MA

Nelson Place 1

Posted January 18, 2014
I am not having much luck with this school because there is a serious bully problem in Nelson Place . Is the 4th years of my child suffers bully I don't know what to do . Also racism with black or kids with second idiom . I hope they show some video or the teacher give some reminder in the class to stop my child complain everyday to not go to school I don't know what to do.

Nelson Place 1

Posted December 12, 2013
I don't like this school because the teacher do not give much help to my kids and they not offer after school program to kids needs more improve they prefer retain your child.

Nelson Place 0

Posted May 03, 2010
This school has taught my son who is in the first grade how to read ,respect and be curtious to others. iIgive the school a 7 rating out of 10

Posted October 13, 2009

Nelson Place 0

Posted September 03, 2009
I am very happy with this school. My oldest son has attended for 3 years and my middle child is entering his 2nd year. I feel the administration is very willing to work with any concerns we've had as parents. We had a bullying issue and Principal Kelly put a stop to it right away. I think it is very important that parents not only communication with teachers/admin but also follow up with our children/teachers/admin to make sure that if there are issues, they are being resolved. So far so great at Nelson Place!

Nelson Place 4

Posted June 04, 2009
My daughter has PDD-NOS and transferred to this school from Gates Lane. At first I was nervous, because the program she was entering into was in its first year at Nelson Place. But I am pleased. My daughter's teachers really listened to our input when helping her to participate fully in the classroom. A good first year with, hopefully, more to come.

Nelson Place 3

Posted March 16, 2009

Nelson Place 4

Posted February 15, 2009
i love my school it is the best i have a very nice teacher and she pushes me hard. I will be a good student in collage and i hope my teacher can see that. I would recomend NPS to other parents who have a kid

Posted August 20, 2008

Posted June 24, 2008

Nelson Place
35 Nelson Place, Worcester, MA  01605
Last modified Nelson Place is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nelson Place Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top