Worcester, MA

Posted January 18, 2014
I am not having much luck with this school because there is a serious bully problem in Nelson Place . Is the 4th years of my child suffers bully I don't know what to do . Also racism with black or kids with second idiom . I hope they show some video or the teacher give some reminder in the class to stop my child complain everyday to not go to school I don't know what to do.

Posted December 12, 2013
Nelson Place school I don't like this school because the teachers do not give much help for my kids and they not offer afterschool program to help kids need more improve .They prefer put you on pressure and retain your child.

Posted December 12, 2013
I don't like this school because the teacher do not give much help to my kids and they not offer after school program to kids needs more improve they prefer retain your child.

Posted May 03, 2010
This school has taught my son who is in the first grade how to read ,respect and be curtious to others. iIgive the school a 7 rating out of 10

Posted September 03, 2009
I am very happy with this school. My oldest son has attended for 3 years and my middle child is entering his 2nd year. I feel the administration is very willing to work with any concerns we've had as parents. We had a bullying issue and Principal Kelly put a stop to it right away. I think it is very important that parents not only communication with teachers/admin but also follow up with our children/teachers/admin to make sure that if there are issues, they are being resolved. So far so great at Nelson Place!

Nelson Place 4

Posted June 04, 2009
My daughter has PDD-NOS and transferred to this school from Gates Lane. At first I was nervous, because the program she was entering into was in its first year at Nelson Place. But I am pleased. My daughter's teachers really listened to our input when helping her to participate fully in the classroom. A good first year with, hopefully, more to come.

Nelson Place 4

Posted February 15, 2009
i love my school it is the best i have a very nice teacher and she pushes me hard. I will be a good student in collage and i hope my teacher can see that. I would recomend NPS to other parents who have a kid

Posted December 14, 2007
I went to Nelson Place School from Kindergarten until I graduated in 2004. I could not have asked for a better school. When I was there there was a bully there and would sit on my head on the bus and Mr. Kelly put a stop to it the next day. Mr. Kelly has no tolerance for bulling and if you brought it to his attention he would take care of it at ONCE. All you parents that say that school is bad you have not been there for SEVEN YEARS so you probably do not know much about the school. My teachers were excellent. I now attend St. Peter-Marian and almost everyday we talk about the fond memories of NPS.

Posted January 30, 2006
My son is in the fourth grade and has been in this school since K..he is doing wonderful he has learned so much and still learning! I knew when i was pregnant that i wanted him to go to this school, it is as great now as it was when i went here..I love Nelson Place!

Posted March 04, 2005
I could not ask for a better school for my child to attend. The environment is great..small community, neighborhood feel. Our daughter is in K and she is accelerating at rates we are extremely happy with. Her teacher is top notch! I can't say enough about the school and its teachers.

35 Nelson Place, Worcester, MA  01605
Last modified Nelson Place is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nelson Place Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top