PK-6 & Ungraded
Worcester, MA

Posted November 23, 2014
a 1st class school my child is in her 7th year at this school,every teacher she had was like a mentor to her,i am very proud to say my child went to quinsigamond,her mother and uncle also spent all theiryoung school years at quinsigamond.at their next school they were national junior honor society,its too bod they have to teach common core math but that is the state ruining the education at the school

Posted September 25, 2014
This school has gone down hill since Debbie Mitchell retired. There is no sense of community at this school anymore. The importance of reading "everyday no matter what" has been lost. The principal does not send any type of communication home to let parents know what is going on at the school. Many good teachers have left recently, leaving me to question what type of education my son is getting from this school. My son used to love going to school, now he asks to stay home and complains about going because it is boring. He loves to learn new things and has always loved going to school, so it saddens me he has lost his love for school. He constantly complains the others kids disrupt class and the rest of the students lose out because of it. This school is failing my son.

Posted October 02, 2009
This is the best school in Worcester. Everyday my daughter would come home from school and I would ask her 'How was your day?' She would always, always, always respond with something positive. Also, another thing I like about this school is how much effort the staff puts into making Quinsigamond Elementry School a bully-free zone. I personally think that they have exceeded this goal. I am extremely pleased to say my daughter goes here, Anyone who has their child in this school should be pleased.

Posted September 27, 2009

Posted September 15, 2009
The people there it seems like they are not happy. SOME good teachers and so many bad ones. Just glad to take my child out.

Quinsigamond 4

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted April 11, 2009

Quinsigamond
14 Blackstone River Rd, Worcester, MA  01607
Last modified Quinsigamond is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quinsigamond Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top