K-6 & Ungraded
Worcester, MA

Rice Square 4

Posted August 08, 2014
i went to Rice Square and the teachers are amazing spree day is awesome the lunch is ok but the school itself needs some updating i loved it there when i went and i will totally send my kids there some day

Posted May 28, 2013
I do not understand why the last review ! It's completely wrong ! My daughter is a student at Rice Square School since kindergarten, and we love there ! Mrs. DiGregorio and Miss Maria are amazing ! The staff is the BEST !! Unfortunately I had to transfer my daughter to another school for the next school year because we bought a house far from it, but we are going to visit them often, because we are missing them already... I LOVE THIS SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rice Square 1

Posted January 10, 2013
rice sq is the worst school the principle and staff have no clue what is going on they have no controll over the children mrs.maria franceschi and mrs.kathleen digregorio are the rudest teacher aides i have ever meet i would not send my child to this school i am looking to transfer my child out of the school because i have had nothing but problems since day one and your concerns are not taken serious by the principle or school dept ... WORST SCHOOL EVER!!!!

Rice Square 1

Posted May 31, 2012
this is a horrid school. my son is bullied every day. the teachers turn a blind eye. the principal has "meetings" but nothing is being done. My son was told by his class mate that he was being beaten at home and nothing was done. my son was pushed head first into a fence and a cop saw the whole thing and nothing was done. i am sick of the bullying at this school, my kid should not have to come home telling me he had his things stolen cause kids are picking on him and when he tells the teacher yells at him for talking or getting out of his chair.

Posted June 10, 2010
scool is great teachers principal are always there to help u on tope of every thang keep parents up to date on whats gowing on .thay dont fight with u thay try help out parents and the children the best thay can.out of all of schools my children have been in this one is tope of them all.very happy with rice square

Posted February 12, 2010

Posted November 17, 2009
My kids have transferred to this school. I must say that the teachers are top notch. However the building, facilities, and 'gym/lunch area' are WAY out of date. Needs a lot of work and it is busting out the seems with students. No kitchen for warm lunches either.

Posted September 18, 2009
The school has very innovative teachers that care about their students.

Rice Square 3

Posted June 04, 2008
teachers a great but school does need work cause its very old

Posted March 26, 2008
The teachers are wonderful but the school itself is very worn down and is in need of repair.

Rice Square
76 Massasoit Rd, Worcester, MA  01604
Last modified Rice Square is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rice Square Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top