Bad
Good

Im having a really bad time dropping off and picking up my kids...The school have no parking for the parents the staff that is suppost to help are always in a bad moon its really really bad if you are thinking in drop and pick up

As a grandparent of a student at Roosevelt Elementary School, I would like to know the date of the next concert, so I may be able to make plans to attend. My grandchild loves the music program through the school. Do you post a calendar for upcoming school activities?

the principal is very disrespectful. don't go to her with a problem. she will not fix it

It's the BEST school in Worcester.the teachers are very nice and the principal is very nice and the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roosevelt wasn't just a school, it was a second home. The teachers are always nice and understanding, and they definitely prepare you for the next grade, especially when you're going into middle school. The students are extremely bright and friendly, and they have become, like, a second family. Education there is great, so I'm not sure why people are saying it's not. For all the years I've been there, it just kept improving more and more. They have a wonderful PTO who work very hard to make our years here at Roosevelt some of the very best by creating fun events. Roosevelt was such an amazing school, and it was extremely sad to leave last June (I'm a seventh grader now). They really should've made Roosevelt into a middle school too, because the council decided not to. Keep it up, Roosevelt <#

I graduated from Roosevelt this past June. i was so sad to leave. To me Roosevelt isn't just a school but a home. The teachers are like your parents, and the students are like your siblings. One life changing thing i learnt from Roosevelt is "If you belive you can succed". I hope very much to be able to go back and thank my teachers and the staff for all their hard work. THANK YOU ROOSEVELT FOR M EXPERIENCE.- Peggy O,

I just read the comments before I posted this. I am a father and involved with my child education. She is in her second year and have found that her progress is going well. I try to get involved more with the PTO, but as a single parent working full time it has some draw backs. The safty is good. At times I wish the building had an auditorium for plays and such. Over all, up to know, I am happy with the school.

My daughter attends Roosevelt. Her teachers have been excellent! I am not involved in the PTO but I am involved in my childs progress, homework...The nurse is excellent as well as the dental program at Roosevelt.

I have a daughter in her second year at Roosevelt. Pre-K went wonderfully, and her teacher (Mrs. Bonci) was a caring and welcoming presence to my shy child. My daughter bloomed in ways that astounded me, for such a short time. This year, I am hoping for the same positive experience, and I hope to become involved with activities through the PTO. The school itself, as others have stated, appears large, bright, and welcoming. Halls are lined with student's artwork as well as encouraging, friendly reminders of proper behavior. The health center is absolutely phenomenal, providing routine care through the Great Valley Brook system as well as a school nurse, and a dental program. What I know of the principal has been mostly positive.

I am on the PTO at Roosevelt. We are a group of mom's who have come together to try to bring some wonderful events for your children and ours. We work extremly hard to try to bring a variety of events to our school. We want to make our school a better place. We are open to new members always and have had alot of new members this past year and we have listened to anyone that has come to the meetings with new ideas. We want more support from more families and welcome you. Just give us a chance.

Last modified Roosevelt is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.