PK-6 & Ungraded
Worcester, MA

City View 4

Posted April 08, 2013
I WOULD HAVE GIVEN OUR SCHOOL A 5 STAR RATING, IF THEY HAD MORE TEACHERS WITH ACTUAL EXPERIENCE OR STUDIED WITH BEHAVIOR DISORDERS. I THINK NOWADAYS IT IS EXTREMELY ESSENTIAL THAT THE TEACHERS HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE OF DISORDERS AND HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR THE CHILDREN,I THINK PATIENCE IS IMPORTANT. I ALSO BELIEVE SUCH A LARGE SCHOOL SHOULD HAVE MORE THAN ONE BEHAVIOR CLASS TEACHER! THE PRINCIPAL IS OUTSTANDING!! THEY HAVE A GREAT MUSIC AND ARTS PROGRAM. THEY ARE CULTURALLY DIVERSIFIED. GREAT SCHOOL WITH COMMUNICATION AND PARENT INVOLVEMENT!!

Posted May 29, 2012
We are happy Worcester has school choice. We are done at City View, which we feel lacks strong leadership, and are in search of a quality education for our child.

Posted April 08, 2009

City View 0

Posted January 12, 2009
City view is by far the best public school in the area. Teachers are involved, the academic program is excellent. As a parent I can provide a positive review. Thank you.

City View 5

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008

City View 4

Posted September 30, 2007
My daughter is in kindergarten at City View. I must say that my first thought when I had to choose a school to enroll her into and the Parent Info Center told me this was the best school in the quadrant I was skeptical because it certainly doesn't look like it. To my surprise, the experience at City View has been enjoyable for both her and I thus far. Her teacher is very concerned and involved and so is the Principal and Vice Principal. My daughter has grown in the few weeks she has been attending City View. However, I do think that they are lacking on the extracurricular activities department. I have not heard about any sports, drama club, arts program, or even a science club, only the required curriculum and I feel there needs to be more offered to allow cultural growth.

Posted April 15, 2007

City View 5

Posted March 04, 2005

City View
80 Prospect St, Worcester, MA  01605
Last modified City View is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
City View Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top