9-12|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter is excelling at college due to NDA. There are many wonderful things about NDA that cannot be put in a catalog or brochure... students develop into strong, confident women after attending NDA.

My daughter is a recent graduate of NDA and there are thing about the school that I liked and others that I did not like. I found that over the course of the 4 years that my daughter attended the school that she would be doing poorly and I would never hear from a teacher unless I made the call. Parent involvment is not encouraged. Some teachers had poor boundies at best. Alumni's daughters were treated much better than other girls. The AD plays favorites and everyone knows it. On the plus side, she did meet some good friends and she was much more involved in activities at NDA that in her prior school. Although my daughter loved the school, I think she would have done better in our public school, gotten into the same, if not better, colleges and I would have saved $. Ask a lot of questions before you send your daughter there, it is not the same NDA it was 20 years ago.

I absolutely hate this school. The principal, as well as most of the teachers, is rude and unqualified. This school has been a waste of time and money, please invest in a better school for a better future.

Notre Dame Academy. I thought it was wonderful for my daughter. An all-girls environment, and a wonderful school close to my home. But I was wrong. If you take my word for it, I made the worst mistake of my life. MY grandchildren will NOT be going here. The faculty could not have been less supportive. It is cheap education for a rich price. Invest your money else where, and get a better education else where as well. The teachers are unfair, the environment was horrible and I couldn't have sent my daughter to a worse school. Worcester is full of wonderful schools, but NDA isn't one of them. NDA, thank you for ruining my daughters future...

This school has a wonderful and open environment. The academics are challenging and creative.

We have a daughter (of course-it's an all girl school) whoh is in her first year at NDA. It is amazing to see how much she has grown in such a short time. Everything about this school seems to work towards students reaching their potential not only academically, but socially, spiritually, artistically, culturally. Particularly for young women, I think it's critical to promote the highest level of self esteem possible. NDA does that but the students maintain such a sense of humility. A GREAT school.

Notre Dame is an amazing school My sister and I both attended NDA, and we both have great memories and strong educations. I graduated in 2004 and went on to a competitive college in MA. I feel as though the preparation I received in high school could not be matched anywhere else. I am now a senior in college, and I realize that everything I learned at NDA has made college a breeze for me. I could not have made it without Notre Dame. My daughters will definitely be going here!

I currently attend NDA, I'm a sophomore. The faculty helps you get the best out of the four years you are there. I think it may cost a lot but it is definitely worth it. NDA with its great academics, also has a great athletics program. So, if your smart and athletic, you'll be perfect for our school. It maybe a small school environment but there is diversity and with the small classes the classes are more intimate. So I definitely would recommend NDA to any girl who asks.

Last modified Notre Dame Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12