PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Stephen School and it's faculty are phenomenal. I have had two sons in the school since pre-K. They are receiving an excellent academic education and a spiritual education second to none. They are learning more than what any book can offer. I spend as much time as I can there volunteering and just adore the children and atmosphere. We really are a family there. I am so fortunate I am able to have my children attend this school.

The children are so well behaved and the kids are learning great values. The teachers and staff are fantastic.

Unbelievable communication between parents and school. I cannot stress the wonderful education my children have received. My oldest child is currently enrolled in an independent highschool where she is in the honors program. Her foundation at SSS prepared her well.

I'm disappointed with the school and it's teachers. I have had more than one bad experience with more than one teacher and past principals. I feel there is alot of favoritism towards certain families or children.

I am more than pleased with St. Stephen School. It is a hidden gem in the city. My children are happy and well-taught by a dedicated and certified faculty. It is a home away from home.

Last modified St Stephen Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8