PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted December 19, 2013
St. Stephen School and it's faculty are phenomenal. I have had two sons in the school since pre-K. They are receiving an excellent academic education and a spiritual education second to none. They are learning more than what any book can offer. I spend as much time as I can there volunteering and just adore the children and atmosphere. We really are a family there. I am so fortunate I am able to have my children attend this school.

Posted May 07, 2012
The children are so well behaved and the kids are learning great values. The teachers and staff are fantastic.

Posted April 10, 2012
Unbelievable communication between parents and school. I cannot stress the wonderful education my children have received. My oldest child is currently enrolled in an independent highschool where she is in the honors program. Her foundation at SSS prepared her well.

St Stephen Elementary School 2

Posted September 02, 2008
I'm disappointed with the school and it's teachers. I have had more than one bad experience with more than one teacher and past principals. I feel there is alot of favoritism towards certain families or children.

Posted June 16, 2008
I am more than pleased with St. Stephen School. It is a hidden gem in the city. My children are happy and well-taught by a dedicated and certified faculty. It is a home away from home.

Posted May 20, 2005
I love that the school motto is 'Christ is the reason', The school has a combination of high accademic excellence and moral conditioning. The school does more then just teach, they help parents build a stong well rounded child. My son need two years of kindergarten, now as a second grader he scored 96%total on his Terra Nova testing (with a CSI:122). Nationally, the average CSI score is 100, and two-thirds of students who took this have a CSI score between 84 and 116. That is a testament to the school and teachers who have helped him excell. We had worried how he would handle each grade, now, with our confidence in our school -there is no need.

St Stephen Elementary School 3

Posted January 22, 2004
Principal concentrates on too many non-academic efforts ranging from musicals to religious, all on class time. She also seems distant and uninterested in parent involvment or cultivating assets within the school community other than asking for money.

St Stephen Elementary School
355 Grafton Street, Worcester, MA  01604
Last modified St Stephen Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8