PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted February 07, 2016
The education and sociol skills given to each student at this school prepare them for the rest of their life

Venerini Academy 1

Posted December 01, 2015
After the evaluation in spring 2015 we were told by Paul M. Jourcin that it would be "unfair to other children" to have my child in their school. Of course, he also vowed that his prayers are always with us "in this season of hope" as we are trying to find a school that will challenge my daughter and develop her talents. I expected that this school will teach love of God and of your neighbors and instead I hear that my daughter is a disgrace and that it would be unfair for others to being around her. Very Christian like, isn't it? By the way, my daughter attends a public elementary school now and is praised by her teachers. They say she is a bright and kind little kid.

Venerini Academy 3

Posted August 09, 2014
This used to be a great school. Most of the good teachers have left. The school is much to focused on recruitment. This was never the case at Venerin before. So sad to see what is happening to this once beloved school. Not what it used to be.

Venerini Academy 2

Posted June 20, 2014
The school has a few great teachers, they are the gems. A few simply do not know how to teach and a few have lost interest. When you get a gem your child thrives, but if not the year is difficult. The academics have suffered over the years and the priority has become recruitment and "looking good". I also firmly believe EACH and EVERY child should be valued and I find this is not the case. Favoritism of a few is rampant. I am not alone and It amazes me how many parents I hear complain about the same things. Parents opinions are not solicited or valued when volunteered. This school needs to get back to the fundamentals of great teaching and the valuing of each child. This is how you create a love of learning. To fix a problem you must first recognize it, ignoring only works for so long. Venerini needs to reassess their direction and values.

Venerini Academy 3

Posted January 17, 2014
This school has some of the best teachers in the area, but I had a very disappointing experience with there business office and principal. My child attend form 1st - 4th and had very great skills after leaving. There business office has terrible time communicating and following through. I was given a hard time because of there error. They admitted there error and gave me a hard times for 4 months after they messed up. I was tried with multiple attempts to correct the issue. The principal was not very helpful, welcoming, or involved with the children. He was not the best choice for this community. Sad that they could not get it together.

Posted December 06, 2012
This is a wonderful environment for children to grow and learn. We have 2 children attending in the lower elementary grades. All faculty, staff and administration know each child by their first and last name. Faculty greet each child in the mornings with a positive smile and gracious hello. The school truly is a gem. They ensure that each child is cared for creating a "home away from home". The kids are truly good to each other and demonstrate respect for themselves, their peers, faculty and the school itself. If you have children and are looking for a great education and supportive environment,this should be on the top of your list.

Posted May 08, 2010
We have been at Venerini Academy for five years now and both of my children are working on a solid foundation for academic excellence! There isn t a high school out there that they wouldn t be prepared for after graduation! Families here are wonderful! Many give of their own free time to help out and pitch in making Venerini truly a diamond on the hill.

Posted April 04, 2010
Venerini truly is a gem. We were a Venerini family for 15 years - our three children were so much better prepared for their private high schools (Notre Dame & St. John's) than their public school, and many other Catholic school, peers. All three of them were placed into all honors and AP classes. Venerini gives children plenty of individual attention, and both fosters the growth of existing talents and helps to create new ones.

Posted January 26, 2010
I find Vernenini to be a very understanding and caring enviroment to learn in. The teachers are wonderful. My two sons are very happy there since age 3, they are in 5th & 6th grade now. Choosing Venerini has proven to be a Great Choice!

Posted October 28, 2009
My older son went here andnow my younger one does. We love the atmosphere, the teachers are incredible.Small class sizes allow for individual attention, which for us is very important at this stage in the childrens' lives. We would like academic curriculum to be a little more challenging to the kids. Excellent overall rating !

27 Edward Street, Worcester, MA  01605