Bad
Good

I love this school this is my sons second year he is a 1st grader and the one on one attention my son gets is amazing he is so smart already reading! I also am a working single parent and the hours are perfect extended year and extended day and the after school program rates are so reasonable. I've seen a lot of negative reviews on this school , but I've had nothing but good experiences with the teachers and staff!

I'm currently a parent of three children who attend Seven Hills. I love this school very much because they challenge my children, along as teach them great values that are consistent with what I teach them at home. However, the only and biggest issue that I have is that they don't seem to have a handle on the constant bullying, and fighting. I understand that there is a new principal now so I hope that through time things shall change.

I am now a frehmen in collage and at first I hated this but after just a coulpe of weeks there I have fallen love with it it the greatest school I ever attended they become like your family they truely care I'd give anything to go back in Time and I wanna give a shout out to my faves mrs.Roy mrs. Ortiz and my absoulte fave mr. Hoskins I love u hosky

You get treated jst like a family member upon entering & children are taught some really good core values! Keep it up!!

My kids went to this school. What a mistake it was to pull them from traditional public schools. In the begining it seemed like a great school but within 2 years that all turned pear shaped. We stuck it out, believing as we were told, that things would get better. Get beter things did not. We ended up with 2 great kids who learned terrible studying habits and hate school. Look at Seven Hills' website and click on the 'who's who' link. There is one person listed there. A good insight into just how 'proud' people are of their alma mater. Indeed.

SHCPS is a wonderful school that reflects the diversity of the city of Worcester. It has a challenging academic programs as well as a variety of arts. Seven Hills puts students and families first! They offer free after school programs to their students and have an on-site afterschool program for working parents. The historical building is beautiful and the PLAYGROUND and DECK area are added assets. Seven Hills staff are dedicated and work long hours. Each class has 2 teachers, so the student/adult ratio for each class is 1:13. Students are able to participate in 2 field trips each year, they have a ski club, sports, karate, stomp, & choir (performs nationally-Washington D.C., Florida, PA, Boston, etc.) I cannot say enough positive things about Seven Hills. I can say that the parent involvement and volunteering piece is a bit low. As in all schools, parent involvement is a key, but lacks across the board.

Once upon a time SHCPS was a great school with an amazing staff and administration. I decided to remove my children last year as a result of culminating circumstances. The school discipline is absolutely horrible without any consistency.

Last modified Seven Hills Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.