Yarmouth, MA

Posted April 04, 2014
I am sorry, but I find the most recent post dated February 6,2014 appalling. I attended Catholic School my entire life and I have yet to see (in this world today) a Catholic School that holds true the value of a Catholic education as much as St. Pius does! The core of their education is living and doing as Christ did. There motto is phenomenal and are all based on the acts of Jesus and our Lord God. I am an "old school" parent with very, very, very high expectations of the environment that my children learn in. Not only is St. Pius the epitome of what a Catholic school is all about, but its academics are vigorous, challenging and top notch. It is sad that such a review would be made about a wonderful place in this community.

St Pius X School 1

Posted February 06, 2014
Not happy.! Faux Christian School..May have mentioned Jesus twice in 2013....They "sold out" to Common Core Curriculum.....which is nothing like any classic Catholic Education....and still struggle to get about half as much done as other private schools........Keep in mind the children that do well as they continue after this school would most likely do well at any school........Common Core will not prepare your child properly for future excellence period.! A couple of teachers were quoted as saying that Common Core is good for global warming.......That's just wierd.....This place is a glorified public school at best.!..Take the free tours more than once and get other opinions of course.! Have a great day .!

Posted August 13, 2010
Both my daughter and son have attended this school and I love it! The class sizes, personal attention and family involvement are what make all the difference. The education my daughter received from her middle school years there prepared her to take on the honors and AP classes at Pope John Paul II High School. My son is currently in 2nd grade and is doing very well. I have made many friends through the other moms there and love the opportunity to be involved as much as my schedule allows.

Posted January 09, 2009