Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

My daughter just started her first school yr here at Bennie in Sept. She is in 2nd grade & I could not be more pleased with everything I have seen. Her teacher is wonderful. I really could not ask for a better one. She gave me her phone number to call her anytime if I needed to. And the secretary & principle are wonderful as well. This school truly cares about their kids. Putting my daughter in this school is one of the best decisions I have ever made.

The office secretary is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Whatever she is being paid is not enough!

I agree AVOID THIS SCHOOL! My child has not been suffering from bullies from other students but rather from a teacher. My child and a few others who have been called names such as FAT, IDIOT and PIG... Even told it sucked for them that the rest of the class was coming in for lunch and they was left to finish work and couldn't go till they was done. The principle makes CONSTANT excuses for this teachers behavior. She defiantly doesn't enforce the 0 tolerance rule. I have spoke to the super and school social worker but nothing gets resolved and she continues to talk to our children as if they were second rate. Tells the kids no excuses but yet shows up late for her job due to traffic... BUT STILL SHE TAKES NO EXCUSES from the kids and can make her own. This teacher needs to go and so does the principle. Me and a few other parents have spoke and the stories are the the same so I know my child has not made them up. I came to Allen Park in hopes for a better school for my children and I have only hurt them by doing so. I would not recommend BENNY ELEMENTARY to any parent or child!

For god's sake AVOID THIS SCHOOL AT ALL COST IF YOU HAVE A SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD. The principal is never out there minding kids pushing each other out into the parking lot while waiting to enter. If your child is pummeled/picked on by another it is not below them to have YOUR child apologize to the abuser. Teachers are OK with giving a kid detention who are special needs. If you insist on living here & sending your special needs child to this school get your ducks in a row WAY in advance because they aren't going to do anything until the fire is under their feet. If you've no clue what your rights are please get someone in the know to help you because you will need it here. Just telling the bloody truth here.

Bennie Elementary School educated my grandson for four years. He went his last year at Beenie this year he will be going to middle school next year. Bennie was the best school in the area in my opinion. They did a wonderful job with my grandson. The teacher are just great and give him a well rounded education. The principal there is just the best. She is in control of the students but yet so good to them and just great with the parents and grandparents. She is always available to hear from you with a good comment or if you have a problem. She doesn't't set on the problem she takes care of it and nips it in the bud before the blooms which is good with students. I love the recognition day they had for the 5th graders this year.Very successful way to go B Bennie.Grandma Justice

Thank god for school of choice! I wouldn't send my son anyplace else.

Last modified Bennie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.