Allen Park, MI
Students enrolled: 1,135

Posted August 06, 2010
As a student at Allen Park High School, I would have to say its a great place to attend. I'm going into my third year at this school and absolutely love it. Of course there are the couple of teachers known for not going above and beyond the call to help their students, but most of the teachers care about their students grades along with doing everything possible to help a student when the student asks for help. Teachers are either there before or after school to help the students with any questions they have. There are many clubs and sports to join after school to make your high school career more fun.

Posted March 18, 2010
I have 2 children at Allen Park High School and are top students thanks to caring, knowledgeable, and focused teachers. Diversity is lacking, however the cultural makeup of Allen Park is changing so diversity will catch up. Allen Park citizens are proud of their school system and this can be translated into perceived arrogance by others. Bottom line, students are well prepared for education and life skills beyond high school, whatever the venue.

Posted January 09, 2010
I am a parent of 2 students in Allen Park. My husband & I both expect our 2 sons to do their best in school. I have 1 in High School and 1 in Elementary. Any time either 1 of my kids had a problem in school the teachers are right there to help in any way. I am not sure about the harrassment in the High School, but I haven't seen it in the school. The school and teacher will help the kids with any problems they have. The parents are very BIG supporters of any Sports the kids are in. Just drive by when any 1 of sports programs is going on, the parking lot is FULL & so are the side streets. & that even includes anything that any of the other schools in Allen Park has going on.

Posted October 30, 2009

Allen Park High School 0

Posted November 14, 2008
Academics are terrific. Diversity is sorely lacking. Unfortunately if you do not fit the perfect mold of an Allen Park resident your life at Allen Park High can be rough. We are currently in the process of removing our son from this school because he can no longer take the constant harrassment by other students. Fortunately we recently moved out of Allen Park and can put him in the district we currently live in. I don't understand where the sense of superiority comes from but it is definitely alive and well at Allen Park High.

Posted March 08, 2008

Allen Park High School 1

Posted April 18, 2005

Allen Park High School
18401 Champaign Road, Allen Park, MI  48101
Last modified Allen Park High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allen Park High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top