Allen Park, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted April 02, 2014
My daughter is the last of four to attend Arno. The experience has been incredible. The staff is wonderful and go above and beyond for all the students.

Posted December 31, 2013
Both of my children currently attend Arno. We love our school and the staff go out of their way to recognize the positive behaviors children have instead of just focusing on the bad. They also work to educate the children where they are rather than lumping all children together.

Posted August 01, 2013
ARNO elementary. My husband and I were some of the first graduates of ARno elementary. In fact, my husband's class was the first at the brand new Arno school. We both graduated from college and had good careers all our lives. We brag to our grandchildren about how much we learned at Arno that was life changing. We had teachers who were professional and completely dedicated to teaching not only academics, but ethics and morals. Arno school, like Paris, is a movable feast. Wherever you go, it goes with you!

Arno Elementary School 3

Posted April 07, 2013
I transferred from Lindemann in 1966 and wound up in Mrs. Lafferty's class. She was not good. Then in 6th grade I got to spend a year in Gulag Soblatna. She surely learned her trade from her tenure as a guard in Treblinka. No one who had her came away unscarred.

Posted March 20, 2011
I have three children who currently attend or have attended Arno. I have to say this school has been a life saver. My sons both are in the special education program and Mrs Sbonek is the most wonderful teacher I have ever come across. She has helped my boys tremendously. I came from another downriver school district and the difference is remarkable. I have nothing but positive things to say about this school district.

Arno Elementary School 0

Posted March 31, 2010
Mrs. Watson 1st grade is the best teacher ever, both my boys have had her and both have excelled.

Posted July 06, 2008
My family loves Arno Elementary School. My daughter has had two wonderful teachers here (Ms. Celina & Mrs. Torok). They went above and beyond to do their job. My daughter loves learning at Arno Elementary.

Posted February 15, 2008
Great teachers who go above and beyond the regular duties of teachers to aid the education of the students. The staff in the office is friendly and helpful. I have two children in this school and I feel blessed to have them receiving the education they are!

Arno Elementary School 1

Posted January 29, 2008

Posted January 15, 2008
I have two children who go to Arno Elementary and I have found the school as a whole very good as productive learning environment for my children. It is a small school that really 'takes care' of the children that go there.

Arno Elementary School
7500 Fox Avenue, Allen Park, MI  48101
Last modified Arno Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arno Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top