Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They are great. My children have many fond memories of their teachers the class trips and the support they were given.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers and administration develop this by example. They encourage the children to work hard for the right reasons.

This is a great school. Teachers and staff are supportive of the students and will work with them at all levels. The teachers encourage the children to learn and inspire them to do their best. The administration was always willing to go the extra mile for the children. Children from this school go on to be successful. Parents are involved and that helps too! My children have done very well because of the educational foundation that was created for them at this school.

after having to experience dearborn hts district 7 schooling we are so pleased with the teachers and students Allen Park was a great choice for our family can't wait for our child to excel in junior high grateful to be excepted

This was one of my schools that I just got out of I am now in 6th grade I don't know why all these parents are complaining about our principle I'm very lucky i got to go to this school this school was awesome and thank you to all of my teacher I am doing wonderful in my middle school!!!

The teachers in the upper grades are mediocre. My child has made progress, not because of their effort but because of all the extra work they give for home. The workload is extensive. The principal is teacher centered versus student centered- meaning instead of being neutral he automatically defends his teachers in any matter, which is awesome if you're a teacher. The school is there for the students not the teachers. It would be great if the leader actually lead and did what's right for each child.

I am extremely concerned about Lindemann choosing to comply with the state by implementing common core. revisionist history and weak math fundamentals = a race to the bottom, private school may be in my Childs future.

I will not get into too much detail, but this school is nothing but a joke. After my child attended there for two months, she was put in therapy. When I vented to the doctor, I was told that the school cheats on their test schools. Students that come to therapy have been telling him that for years. Its not suprising. After talking to some children that go there & seeing the school work it way below standard. There is no gifted program for smart students. I was told by the recpetuonist that "everyone is the same here." They excluded my child from classes hoping that the other students would just catch up with her. Pathetic excuse for educators...

Great scool, I wouldn't want my kids to go anywhere else!

I would like to echo an earlier statement regarding the pre-school program. My daughters attended this year and will be starting their second year in the fall. It is an outstanding program - the children learn a great deal and the teachers genuinely care about their development. The parental involvement is excellent and I cannot find one piece of constructive criticism. We're beyond happy! Thank you Ms. Heggie and Ms. Korczyk!

Last modified Lindemann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.