Allen Park, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted February 27, 2014
This was one of my schools that I just got out of I am now in 6th grade I don't know why all these parents are complaining about our principle I'm very lucky i got to go to this school this school was awesome and thank you to all of my teacher I am doing wonderful in my middle school!!!

Posted January 14, 2014
The teachers in the upper grades are mediocre. My child has made progress, not because of their effort but because of all the extra work they give for home. The workload is extensive. The principal is teacher centered versus student centered- meaning instead of being neutral he automatically defends his teachers in any matter, which is awesome if you're a teacher. The school is there for the students not the teachers. It would be great if the leader actually lead and did what's right for each child.

Lindemann Elementary School 3

Posted September 17, 2013
I am extremely concerned about Lindemann choosing to comply with the state by implementing common core. revisionist history and weak math fundamentals = a race to the bottom, private school may be in my Childs future.

Posted May 27, 2012
I will not get into too much detail, but this school is nothing but a joke. After my child attended there for two months, she was put in therapy. When I vented to the doctor, I was told that the school cheats on their test schools. Students that come to therapy have been telling him that for years. Its not suprising. After talking to some children that go there & seeing the school work it way below standard. There is no gifted program for smart students. I was told by the recpetuonist that "everyone is the same here." They excluded my child from classes hoping that the other students would just catch up with her. Pathetic excuse for educators...

Posted March 02, 2009

Posted September 19, 2008

Lindemann Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2008
Great scool, I wouldn't want my kids to go anywhere else!

Lindemann Elementary School 4

Posted June 12, 2008
I would like to echo an earlier statement regarding the pre-school program. My daughters attended this year and will be starting their second year in the fall. It is an outstanding program - the children learn a great deal and the teachers genuinely care about their development. The parental involvement is excellent and I cannot find one piece of constructive criticism. We're beyond happy! Thank you Ms. Heggie and Ms. Korczyk!

Lindemann Elementary School 3

Posted February 15, 2008
Office staff are helpful and usually friendly. The majority of the teachers are friendly and have good control over what is happening in thier classrooms. You always have one or two teachers who you would prefer your child not to have. The preschool and ECDD classrooms are excellent.

Posted November 29, 2007
There isn't anything bad about Lindemann. Great neighborhood, excellent teaching staff, caring environment, dedicated PTA, and my kids have never had a bad experience at Lindemann. Definitely the best in Allen Park!

Lindemann Elementary School
9201 Carter Avenue, Allen Park, MI  48101
Last modified Lindemann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lindemann Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top