9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The "Community of Intentional Success" progress calls teachers to live out the expression of mercy while still attending to standards of fairness. This especially helps students who demonstrate commitment. For the most part I have witnessed great partnerships between families and staff.

The recent investments in computers, chromebooks and improvements like the new athletic fields, roof and parking lot are amazing considering the very low tuition. There is a nice blend of young, energetic teachers and more experienced ones who have been there for many years. This school is academically demanding, and the majority of the students are actually kind and respectful to one another! Great opportunities and atmosphere, good sports and facilities; very, very good school overall.

My son attended Cabrini for high school. In my opinion it is worth the money to know your child is receiving a good education in an environment that is much more controlled than the public schools. The teachers and staff really helped my son and took the time to contact me and work with us whenever my son was off track. Father Joe was awesome as well as the the teachers. I would definitely recommend the school to anyone considering Cabrini.

Not inpressed with this school at all. This used to be a good school. it's not worth the money.

They care more about enforcing their uniform policy and giving out detentions than they do in helping the students.The religious and the staff don't walk the talk of being a Christian.The high profile sports get top priority and the other sports and activities get neglected along with the students that aren't star athletes. If your student is struggling and needs help they are pretty much on their own. Very dissapointed to say the least.

I went to grade and high school at Cabrini and now my child goes to a metro public school. Seeing the public education my child is getting I can't believe how poor the math, science, and language programs I received at Cabrini. Apparently the public schools cherry-pick the best teachers and Cabrini can't afford to compete with that. If a parent is searching for a good school for their children, use the MEAP scores in the 90's where you will find the great public schools.

Went to grade and high school at Cabrini. I know of several alumni had their children and now grandchildren attend. To me that is the best reference a school could have!

I am a graduate of both Cabrini Elementary and High school, and had a great experience. I felt that we had successful, well-supported athletics, and fairly high academics. I was just an average student in high school and still found myself being well-prepared in college. I found that many of my college classmates were struglling with things I already learned in high school. The faculty had high behavioral and academic expections in the elementary and high school.

First off, if you hadn't gone to the elementary school, were not highly involved in sports, or a trouble maker at school you were not readily accepted by the staff or students. Secondly, the langauge, math, science, & religious programs are very poorly put together and very poorly ran. Thirdly, all the money goes to sports & only the sports that do well. If your student is interested in any form of art or tennis/golf/etc, then be prepared to have low funded programs, but the arts teachers are passionate & willing to give their all to the students unlike most of the teachers. Also, the school has an issue keeping teachers as well as an issue with teachers who don't know the meaning of personal space. I would recommend sending your student else where so they can enjoy their high school years until most Cabrini students.

I currently attend Cabrini and have been there since my school closed in 2005. I truly beleive Cabrini has the best intentions for all of its students but the prejudice I feel from the faculty makes each day an adversity. I feel that administrators show favoritism towards students and despite our hard work and dedication we are still one step below the others.

Last modified Cabrini High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.