K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 26, 2011
We have had nothing less than a wonderful experience at Cabrini! My son was challenged and supported in a nurturing environment! The community (school AND church) is second to none. I look forward to the upcoming school year!

Posted March 25, 2010
My son has been attending Cabrini Elementary for 4 years now and I couldn't be happier. The quality of education is fantastic as well as the morals and values that are taught daily. I really like the fact that the kids learn how to use computer applications at such a young age. This is a wonderful school.

Posted May 29, 2007
I have 2 children that attend Cabrini. I have been very happy with them being in this school. There is a very strong family atmosphere. I have always been very impressed with all the parents involvement. I feel very safe with them being there. It is wonderful how the secretary & principal know everyone's name. The only suggestion that I feel that they need to grow on is the support for the child that is average to below average academically. They need to have more support for these kids.

Posted October 07, 2005
I just enrolled my first child in kindergarden at Cabrini. There are only 21 children in her class. She has computer class, music, gym, art, and a full academic schedule. There is teacher and parent involvement from the time I drop her off until I pick her up. I pay school taxes in two cities, and still chose this private school for all it offers. Your child is your biggest investment: you will get out only what you put in.

Posted March 11, 2005
I have a child that attends Cabrini Elementary, through the years at Cabrini I have noticed that not only is my child receiving an outstanding education but the teachers and principals are outstanding as well. You don't often walk in a school and the Principal knows all the kids by name. Cabrini is a big family and I encourage all people to come join our family. You won't be sorry.

Posted February 07, 2005
My two children attend Cabrini and we couldn't be happier with the school. The facility is excellent. The parental involvement is wonderful. There are also many activities for the elementary students - spring and fall soccer, basketball, scouts, etc. My wife and I considered many other good public and private schools before selecting Cabrini and are happy with the results.

Posted November 09, 2004
I have 2 children in the elementary school. They offer a very challenging curriculum and I feel my children are getting an excellent education. It is a very safe and family type of atmosphere. The teachers are wonderful in doing all they can to insure each child succeeds. I think Cabrini is an excellent choice if you are looking for quality education. There are alot of new things happening at Cabrini that will make it and even better school for sports. Many of their teams have currently won awards in the Catholic league. Cabrini is also one of the few private schools that offers k-12 grade. Most other schools in the downriver area you would have to transfer to a different high school once they were in 9th grade. We consider Cabrini a part of our family now, and its a great feeling!

Cabrini Elementary & Middle School 4

Posted October 28, 2004
I have two children who attend and I would encourage any parent to send their child there. It has a family feel to the school and it shows in each and every student.

Cabrini Elementary & Middle School
15300 Wick Road, Allen Park, MI  48101
Last modified Cabrini Elementary & Middle School is a Private school that serves grades K-8