Allen Park, MI

Allen Park Community School 1

Posted September 02, 2014
My family and I just moved to Allen Park a week before school started. I registered my children at the Riley Center with Judy Frahm. She could not have been more cold if she tried. She was very unwelcoming and probably the most unfriendly school professional I've ever met. I hope this isn't the case with the rest of the staff.

Allen Park Community School 4

Posted May 13, 2011
my son attends the school and I love how they always keep you updated on his grades and if he did not come to come to a class or was tardy they call you. I love that they have after school programs for the students. And that they do alot for the community :)

Allen Park Community School 5

Posted June 08, 2009
This is a school that cares about what happens to the student's education and their lives following high school.

Allen Park Community School
14700 Moore Avenue, Allen Park, MI  48101
Last modified Allen Park Community School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allen Park Community School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top