571 students|Central Academy

Bad
Good

This school honestly doesn't even deserve a one star. I regret taking my brother there. The staff is so rude. Nothing is ever organized. Students that are related to the owners of the school and the principle get better treatment . I do not recommend this school for anyone... Hopefully when my brother is out the waiting list for another school, I will definitely take him out.

the teachers do not care about students success. I do not recommend anyone to go there. the school just care about collecting money and school supplies from the parents. This school is the worst school i have ever been to. The teachers are lazy, uncaring and don't do a good job of helping out the WHOLE class. The teachers in middle school only care for the kids who are related to the principal. The staff is so rude and doesn't do ANYTHING in the office. I would know that because i have been sent to the office many times for no reason. I even went to the office for something that I would never even think to do. The principal is extremely selfish and only lets the kids he is related to not get in trouble. I would never go back to this school and i don't recommend anyone going to that school too.

Teachers always making jokes during class. Only send people to the offic who are NOT related to the principal and people who are related keep getting "an extra chance". Don't reward when you right things but punish you when you do bad things. Teachers are CLUELESS they never know whats going on. The good thing on this school is there isn't too much bullying. EXEPT if you not Muslim or an Arab.because if you aren't any other school would be better that CA.

i does not get you ready for college at all.The teachers are lazy, uncaring and don't do a good job of helping out the WHOLE class. The teachers in middle school only care for the kids who are related to the principal. The staff is so rude and doesn't do ANYTHING in the office. I would know that because i have been sent to the office many times for no reason. I even went to the office for something that I would never even think to do. The principal is extremely selfish and only lets the kids he is related to not get in trouble. I would never go back to this school and i don't recommend anyone going to that school too.

What's that Itachi? That's why I have Senju DNA. (Learned in Biology Class.) Where is my rival? - Madara

THE worst school in history!!! i dont remeber the last time we took a real class.... the teachers and staff talk too much about your personal life!!! no activities provided

This school is really bad because the teachers are unfair and only care about people they like

I love how the staff are fit to deal with the different variety of students and apply different learning methods to help capture and educate all the students of the classroom. I think it is also important to note that they try to keep a good connection between parent, student and teacher, to help raise a brighter and more successful future for our children.

Last modified Central Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.