Public charter
Ann Arbor, MI

Posted September 01, 2013
I love going to WTMC! WTMC's faculty is super friendly and helpful, and I love my fellow students.

Posted November 15, 2010
My brother has graduated with an Associates in Elementary Education, and has successfully transferred to Eastern Michigan University. That has inspired me to transfer from my original high school to WTMC to work for a college education and receive my diploma. So far, I'm enjoying the school, and the staff members are very helpful, and encouraging. For other students who want to work and pursue their career, this is the school for you! It has been a great experience for me currently.

Posted February 07, 2009

Posted February 17, 2008
My son will graduate this year with an Associates' in Math, along with his high school diploma. He is interested in pursuing his education to the level of PhD, eventually. Sixty of his college credits will transfer to a university - two full years of college credits that his father and I did not pay for! - and at WTMC, he had access to a breadth and depth of coursework and technology far beyond the offerings of traditional high schools. Many people relate technical colleges to a vocational path in high school, but actually the WTMC program is flexible enough to accommodate a variety of goals because all of the considerable resources of Washtenaw Community College are behind it.

Posted April 21, 2006
This charter school may not be for every student, but I think many would benefit from WTMC and schools like it. It's a nice fit for students who are bored with traditional high school and don't need the extra-curricular activities. WTMC has some, but this high school is for those who prefer to get on with their education and careers. And 2 years of free college credits are a very high incentive for students to do well. My 15-year-old son grew up the instant he stepped onto campus - and proving he can handle college classes with adult classmates has been a challenge he eagerly embraced. The WTMC teachers have supported, encouraged, and helped him find a career path that suited him. Even flunking a class has been good - challenging him to make A's the next term. All our experiences at WTMC have been wonderful!

Washtenaw Technical Middle College
4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor, MI  48105
Last modified Washtenaw Technical Middle College is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washtenaw Technical Middle College Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top