Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Lawton by far is the best elementary school in Ann Arbor. This will be our 3rd year at Lawton and I have been extremely impressed with the leadership of the school and the way they teach the students to all be leaders by example. There is such a sense of community among the teachers, parents and students. I wouldn't want my child anywhere else!

We moved from another state to A2. Lawton is great and my child is very blessed to have a caring and loving teacher. We (Parents and Teacher) really work together to help our child shine even brighter! Love this school.

It's hard to imagine a better public school in the state of Michigan. More than half the teachers are excellent (with the rest merely good), the principal is full of energy and on top of things, and the parental involvement is outstanding. The only things holding it back are AAPS bureaucracy and our state's embarrassingly low amount of funding for public schools.

All three of our children have attended Lawton. It is a wonderful amazing school. Excellent teachers, strong academics, a great leadership program amazing diversity and active parental involvement! We moved to this area just to ensure our kids could attend Lawton!

Lawton is the best school elementary School in Washtenaw county the teachers are great the new Principle is a charm and the art projects my children bring home are awsome

Outstanding teachers, programs and community. We moved into this district, and I think it's the finest school in Ann Arbor. I'm particularly impressed with the music, gym and K-1 teachers so far, but I feel positive about all of the staff and their programs so far.

I have heard great things about this school and have enrolled my daughter for K next year. I am interested in learning more about this school and hearing about parents feedback.

We interdistrict transferred to Lawton for our son who is in Kindergarten b/c we heard of it's great reputation.. it has met and exceeded my expectations. We love the friendly loving culture and best of all the K teacher my son has is the best- Lawton is lucky to have her. She is so in tune to each individual kid and loves them like they are her own. Plus, look at the rating in MEAP scores- Lawton is doing the right things!

My daughter currently attends kindergarten at Lawton. She is having a wonderful experience and it has been very gratifying to see her mature socially and improve academically. Her kindergarten teacher is absolutely fantastic; Lawton is lucky to have had her for 17 years. She has managed to push my daughter in reading, where we were initally concerned that my daughter would be held back when she is reading at a grade level above her. Parental involvement is high and I've never had a safety concern. I also like their Pioneer Trailblazers program where high school students volunteer in the classrooms each day.

Last modified Uriah H. Lawton School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.