Ann Arbor, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted June 21, 2013
Thurston is amazing! My children have attended several elementary schools and Thurston is the BEST by FAR!!! The principal is so connected with the students and have a personal relationship with most students. The principal and staff also work to celebrate the diversity of its students and provide opportunities for children to learn unique things about one another. My son and daughter have excelled there. But this is especially the case for my son; he stated to me that his 3rd grade teacher at Thurston was the BEST teacher that he's ever had and when she was out sick for a time, her students missed her miserably because they loved her so very much. This teacher had excellent communication with me and advocated for my son to have special services to accommodate his learning style, which the principal, social worker and other support staff FULLY SUPPORTED. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL AND THE GREAT STAFF!!!

Posted March 10, 2013
My son is currently attending Kindergarten at Thurston. He enjoys going to school here. The diversity in the school is a great reflection of Ann Arbor. Teachers vary, my son's teacher provides the necessary structure for my son to focus and learn.

Posted January 18, 2009

Thurston Elementary School 0

Posted March 23, 2008
Thurston Elementary is the heart of our neighborhood. It gives attention to every student and incorporates the heritage of every child into events throughout the year. It has an excellent art and music programs, sports, library, media center and wonderful teachers and staff. Children do well here because it is a safe, nurturing environment which expects the best of its students. My child was at Thurston K-5 years.

Thurston Elementary School 1

Posted November 01, 2006

Posted March 24, 2006

Thurston Elementary School
2300 Prairie Street, Ann Arbor, MI  48105
(734) 994-1970
Last modified Thurston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thurston Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top