Ann Arbor, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted September 17, 2013
I love this school so Much. I was new last year and everyone was very supportive and nice to me. At Wines we get a lot of work done. I would totally rate this the best school ever. What i really enjoy is that everyone at school is very friendly and nice. The teachers are very smart and kind and the staff are so sweet. Just a few weeks ago it was very hot and when it comes to spring then it will be very hot too, Thats why i really happy that we have new air conditionders in our rooms so it wont be so hot. I am willing to donate money to the school to make it better. GO BLUE

Posted August 13, 2013
I was a student at Wines Elementary way back when. Ah, it brings back memories. I think you should know that this is a great school. I love the staff, I love the students, and I love the volunteers who dedicate a lot of time to make this school what it is today. Thank you, Wines Elementary. Thank you.

Posted August 27, 2010
Amazing school! The faculty and staff are a strong, caring team focused on bringing the highest quality education to each child. The school has a warm, nurturing atmosphere while being challenging academically and fun socially. It's a great environment for kids and they thrive there! Wines is definitely one of the best, if not THE best elementary school in Ann Arbor!

Posted January 27, 2009
Great school, great principal, great teachers and wonderful staff. My kids went to Wines for two years and loved every moment there, it has a challenging curriculum with friendly and caring environment... the best elementary school in Ann Arbor :)

Posted March 09, 2008

Posted January 30, 2008
Wines is the best! The principal, teachers, staff and students work so well together. My child feels safe there, everyone strives for excellence, yet plenty of fun is found at Wines, too. I can't say enough good things about it.

Posted May 05, 2006
My son is in Mrs. Middleton's kindergarten class. The year is almost up and my son will be sad to leave. The class has resources to provide individual attention to students. Great teacher! Lots of parent involvement. Teacher keeps you informed about your child's progress. Open and productive exchange between teacher and parents.

Wines Elementary School
1701 Newport Road, Ann Arbor, MI  48103
(734) 994-1973
Last modified Wines Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wines Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top