Bad
Good

Wines is a 'National Blue Ribbon School'. I am raising third generation Wines students. My aunt and uncle attended (shortly after it opened), as well as myself, my cousins, and now my children. We love this school! The principal, a previous Wines student, is the son of a previous Wines principal. The staff are wonderful, and parent involvement is unbelievable. We love the Wines neighborhood--full of Wines students. With school of choice now, it can be hard to find friends so close at other schools. Wines, and neighboring Forsythe Middle School carry on with the traditional feel of a close-knit community.

I love this school so Much. I was new last year and everyone was very supportive and nice to me. At Wines we get a lot of work done. I would totally rate this the best school ever. What i really enjoy is that everyone at school is very friendly and nice. The teachers are very smart and kind and the staff are so sweet. Just a few weeks ago it was very hot and when it comes to spring then it will be very hot too, Thats why i really happy that we have new air conditionders in our rooms so it wont be so hot. I am willing to donate money to the school to make it better. GO BLUE

I was a student at Wines Elementary way back when. Ah, it brings back memories. I think you should know that this is a great school. I love the staff, I love the students, and I love the volunteers who dedicate a lot of time to make this school what it is today. Thank you, Wines Elementary. Thank you.

Amazing school! The faculty and staff are a strong, caring team focused on bringing the highest quality education to each child. The school has a warm, nurturing atmosphere while being challenging academically and fun socially. It's a great environment for kids and they thrive there! Wines is definitely one of the best, if not THE best elementary school in Ann Arbor!

Great school, great principal, great teachers and wonderful staff. My kids went to Wines for two years and loved every moment there, it has a challenging curriculum with friendly and caring environment... the best elementary school in Ann Arbor :)

Wines is the best! The principal, teachers, staff and students work so well together. My child feels safe there, everyone strives for excellence, yet plenty of fun is found at Wines, too. I can't say enough good things about it.

Last modified Wines Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.