Posted September 21, 2010
This school does an amazing job of tailoring the educational goals to the needs and abilities of the child. It creates a drive for doing good work and supporting your peers. It prepares the students for the next step, develops maturity and rewards effort. It has done a wonderful job for both of my daughters!

Community High School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
The school is a small 400+ school--The children get all the help they need to help them thru their high school years--if the school had not taken the time to help my daughter, letting her know she was important in every way, she may not be a well adjusted Senior looking forward to college.

Community High School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
I went to mainstream public schools until 11th grade when he I enrolled into Community and it changed my life.

Community High School 2

Posted January 22, 2009
This school is great for some kids but the acaademics at the school are weak. Students must take courses at other high schools or local colleges to really make the most of attending here.

Posted September 20, 2008
Any student from any walk of life would feel welcome at Community, I am so thankful my child was able to attend and graduate from this incredible school. The student:teacher ratio and the staff involvement made this a perfect environment for my child.

Posted September 11, 2008

Posted October 25, 2007
- a former student
Community High School is a great environment for teenagers. The teachers genuinely care for their students and work hard to develop a young person's mind to it's greatest potential.

Posted April 07, 2006
- a former student
I am a graduate of Community and loved every minute of my time there! The teachers were very supportive and excited to be there. The standard of teaching is very high. There is the opportunity to take courses at the University of Michigan which I took advantage of when I was in 10th and 12th grade. I felt that the open program really prepared me for college. I was self motivated and graduated at the top my university class.

Posted May 21, 2005
CHS is a pretty unique place. With its incredible faculty and class-diversity, it can cater to even the most intellectually developed student. And due to its close proximity to the U of M, college classes are only a short walk away. But, Community also has an incredible arts program. Featuring a great theater group, its own photo lab, two art rooms for cermics to junk art, and a nationaly recognized jazz program. CHS allows a student to trully express themselves regardless of their academic tastes.

Community High School