Bad
Good

The principal and long-time dedicated teaching staff help make this a really special school for a very diverse community of kids! We've been delighted with it for all of our kids...as our 4th child is getting ready to graduate this year.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My children have all had excellent teachers...my older kids who graduated many years ago are still in touch with some of their favorite teachers and coaches.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Their efforts in anti-bullying and diversity awareness are top notch. The counselors and principal are very supportive.

Clague isn't technically a STEAM school, but it has a strong emphasis on science, math, and the arts. It's a really terrific school. We've been to three district high school band competitions recently, and the Clague Middle School band and orchestra programs would compete very well at that level. Both of our kids are doing well in advanced math and science courses at Skyline High now (one is a national merit scholarship semi-finalist), and both are still in band because Clague gave them such great preparation for high school.

Excellent school..... this is my third child attending Clague and I cannot say enough about the great learning experience each of my children have experienced. Not ONE of my children have experienced ANY bullying or have seen ANY fights. This school is save and well managed with a loving staff of teachers and dedicated principal. Clague also has a huge diverse culture which in my opinion is a huge plus. I honestly cannot imagine sending my children anywhere else.

Worst school E V E R !!!! Victims of bullying are expected to "mentor and redirect" while being physically assaulted. The only way to get justice is to file police reports and press charges - which I do NOT have time or energy for. One of the kids in my son's class sat around and ate his hand without even a pencil in front of him. NO homework. My son was bored out of his mind while fending off delinquents in class and the hallways. A lot of the students have electronic translators because they can't speak English well enough to even participate in class! Don't send your child here unless you can have them walk around with a guard dog.

Clague has excellent and enthusiastic staff who care about the success of my children. It's a great school community.

Clague teaching, policies, practices, and wonderful diversity have been superb in helping my 7th grader excel. Having considered a private school and chosen Clague instead, we've been happy about how Clague has supported him and some peers in moving quickly along in math classes, much higher than grade-level, Also, music department support for Solo and Ensemble preparation has been amazing. And, other specific teachers have been the best I've witnessed. I can't imagine that between Clague educational support and home, there would not be much difference from very expensive private school options. Great job, Clague!

I love Clague for the students, who are smart, diverse and dedicated; for the staff, who are also smart, diverse and dedicated; and for the parents, who do a great job of maintaining a strong sense of community at Clague!

Their special education teachers are tremendous and do so much with the peer mentoring programs!

Last modified Clague Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.