Ann Arbor, MI

Posted June 11, 2015
Its an amazing school. Teachers teach very well and the student can communicate easily with them

Posted June 06, 2015
I've been a member of the MIA community for over 10 years. You will not find another school where the teachers take such a personal interest not only in the academic success of their kids, but in their ethics/moral upbringing as well. MIA has a rich academic curriculum which is strengthened by the fact that it provides Arabic, Quran, and Islamic Studies. You won't go wrong with MIA!

Posted June 06, 2015
One of the best school in Michigan. Teachers and staff is very hardworking and helpful.

Posted June 04, 2015
My kids studied in MIA For many years. I have to admit, academics are at very high standards and the Arabic, Quran and Islamic studies are strong and rich. MIA is accredited. Standarized Test scores exceed most of the schools in the area.

Posted February 18, 2015
Machaa allh school is good for Muslims kids , as parent I encourage every one to help MIa specily high school .our kids are smart , understand very well around them and that's why we need to do more work shop for teachers ,how they can work with students as Muslim Amiricans mind not how we grow up back home, as parent listening to my child is the most think that is bothering most of students is communication between teacher and student .over all mia is best school in my opinion any Muslim parent will love to enroll their kids Jazakom allh kiran

Posted August 27, 2014
We are proud that our daughters went to MIA during the past 4-5 years and we are thankful to Allah and to all the people who were involved in their education for everything they learned there during that time. I would like to say Jaza Allah khairan all MIA staff members for their help in nurturing the love of Islam in our daughters hearts and offering them strong Islamic, Quran, and Arabic education, in addition to all core subjects. I appreciate the family like atmosphere that was provided to them while attending MIA which helped them make quality friends. I also appreciate all the extracurricular clubs, such as Model UN, NHS, and Health Clubs, Environmental Club, etc., that were available to our daughters which provided them with valuable life experiences that will stick with them for the rest of their lives. Furthermore, every single school event left beautiful memories in the hearts of our family members that will always inspire us and remind us of MIA.

Michigan Islamic Academy 1

Posted May 23, 2014
Very bad school, They take advantage of the parents need for a good islamic school. For parents out please do your research,Think about other area in Michigan like Canton and Dearborn. Before you settle and buy a home in Ann arbor think about your option in schools for your children.We wasted money and time. So please think hard before taking your children to the M.I.A

Posted January 22, 2014
Michigan Islamic Academy Has an amazing program and excels in both Academics and Islamic Acts.

Posted April 16, 2012
Michigan Islamic Academy is a model school with outstanding teachers and school administration. Profoundly dedicated teachers make the learning experience a world class. All Students get a unique education in a wonderful and diverse environment. I recommend MIA to all parents who seek curriculum that is within the national qualification framework and lots of spiritual enrichment.

Michigan Islamic Academy 3

Posted October 30, 2007
What I like about this school is the friendly environment and the warmth our kids receive from teachers and staff. Students are well motivated and failure is really not an option, mostly because parents would not allow it and not because of teachers' efforts. The Islamic environment is great and the Arabic program is fantastic. Overall, it is an excellent place to build the Islamic character we can really be proud of. Academically, students are doing excellent, but many parents provide a lot of supplements. The one thing that the school needs the most is a bunch of educators that we can call 'Great Teachers'.

Michigan Islamic Academy
2301 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI  48105
Last modified Michigan Islamic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Michigan Islamic Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top