PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

We are VERY happy with this school. The teachers are warm and caring, the principal is great, things run very smoothly, students are treated with dignity, and there is a lot of parent involvement and inclusion. Students develop character and grace, while advancing academically at their own pace.

We love this school! We have 3 children enrolled and couldn't be happier. The whole staff treats my kids as if they are family and care about their well being. I will be sad the day my kids can't go here anymore and I'm hoping they add higher grades. The only thing that I would love to see change is an addition of a gym and after school extra curricular activities. When it's rainy or too cold, which happens a lot in Michigan, they have to stay inside with no room to run around. Also please don't let the religious aspect scare you away if you are not overly religious, it's a fabulous school!

Other schools in Ann Arbor call themselves "unequalled," but this school actually is. The Montessori method is clearly the most effective approach to education, and the Christian education and atmosphere is totally authentic. The families are the best kind of people - caring, committed, and inclusive. The teachers are too, and they work their tails off. The curriculum facilitates advanced work - typically several grades ahead of traditional schools. My kids have been at other schools that were easy to leave, but I will cry when they're too old for CMSAA.

CMSAA is a terrific school. I see how the teaching methods, spiritual enrichment, and dedication from the teachers benefit each child in a different way; a way that is unique to them personally and yet instills in all, self-worth, values, and habits that are undervalued and overlooked in today s society.

Christian Montessori School has provided the most comprehensive, personalized education for my children that I could ever hope for. We have been attending this school for 13 years and couldn't be happier.

My dtr has tried a few schools and this is by far the best one she's been in. The teachers are loving and committed to her education. The children are also very warm and considerate to others. My dtr is really thriving and learning much more than she ever has!! I'm very pleased.

Last modified Christian Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6