Ann Arbor, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted January 28, 2014
We are VERY happy with this school. The teachers are warm and caring, the principal is great, things run very smoothly, students are treated with dignity, and there is a lot of parent involvement and inclusion. Students develop character and grace, while advancing academically at their own pace.

Posted October 22, 2013
We love this school! We have 3 children enrolled and couldn't be happier. The whole staff treats my kids as if they are family and care about their well being. I will be sad the day my kids can't go here anymore and I'm hoping they add higher grades. The only thing that I would love to see change is an addition of a gym and after school extra curricular activities. When it's rainy or too cold, which happens a lot in Michigan, they have to stay inside with no room to run around. Also please don't let the religious aspect scare you away if you are not overly religious, it's a fabulous school!

Posted August 16, 2012
Other schools in Ann Arbor call themselves "unequalled," but this school actually is. The Montessori method is clearly the most effective approach to education, and the Christian education and atmosphere is totally authentic. The families are the best kind of people - caring, committed, and inclusive. The teachers are too, and they work their tails off. The curriculum facilitates advanced work - typically several grades ahead of traditional schools. My kids have been at other schools that were easy to leave, but I will cry when they're too old for CMSAA.

Posted May 30, 2012
CMSAA is a terrific school. I see how the teaching methods, spiritual enrichment, and dedication from the teachers benefit each child in a different way; a way that is unique to them personally and yet instills in all, self-worth, values, and habits that are undervalued and overlooked in today s society.

Posted January 26, 2012
Christian Montessori School has provided the most comprehensive, personalized education for my children that I could ever hope for. We have been attending this school for 13 years and couldn't be happier.

Posted December 07, 2010
My dtr has tried a few schools and this is by far the best one she's been in. The teachers are loving and committed to her education. The children are also very warm and considerate to others. My dtr is really thriving and learning much more than she ever has!! I'm very pleased.

Posted August 26, 2010
We ve been exceptionally pleased with the quality of our children s experience at CMSAA. The teachers are wonderful, highly committed and experienced in Montessori methods. The academics are top-notch and a range of specials art, music, foreign language, physical education round out the curriculum. It s a Christian school, though not affiliated with any particular denomination, and we appreciate the focus on our children s spiritual growth and development as well. The school draws families from lots of different perspectives and varied backgrounds and the community as a whole is extremely welcoming to all. It feels like a very inclusive and warm place. Because it s a small school, there are a lot of really meaningful ways for parents to get involved and this involvement reinforces the strong sense of community.

Christian Montessori School 1

Posted January 27, 2010

Posted December 22, 2009

Posted November 10, 2009

Christian Montessori School
5225 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI  48103
Last modified Christian Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Christian Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top