Posted May 07, 2010
My sons had a great middle and high school experience and utilized every resource offered, which enabled them to enter college well prepared and knowing all their strengths and also how to deal with their challenges. The teachers were always available and were very in tune with my students and helped them grow into capable, confident young adults.

Ann Arbor Academy 2

Posted April 08, 2010
All they do is ask for money, money, money! My son hates this school. The teachers don't take responsibility for their actions but expect for the children to. go figure!

Ann Arbor Academy 1

Posted September 04, 2009
Having our child attend this school was the worst decision my husband and I have ever made for social and educational reasons that are not allowed to be divulged on this website. Don't waste your money. I also found it to be quite unchallenging for my child (high functioning autistic spectrum/2E).

Posted August 17, 2009
Small classrooms and dedicated teachers combine to provide an 'over the top' experience for kids that have LD. My son feels at ease in the learning environment for the first time in 9 years of public schooling.

Ann Arbor Academy 1

Posted July 06, 2009

Posted June 23, 2009

Posted February 14, 2009

Ann Arbor Academy 4

Posted August 30, 2008
A great school for students with learning differences such as dislexia or ADHD. Supportive teachers.

Ann Arbor Academy