Posted November 19, 2014
Love it everyone is nice and has smiles on there faces and the teachers are great too

Posted November 17, 2014
WARNING!!! RANT AHEAD! Worst. School. EVER. Right now, I am currently in 8th grade at an AAPS (Ann arbor public school) school. I've been to this school K-3. (came back in 6th grade, got bullied once) I've been constantly bullied every single damn day from K-3 because of my headscarf. And i was bullied by a Muslim, too. My brother and I was also bullied for no apparent reason everyday in the bus. Insults would spew at us, and we'd also get hit. Apparently, there is no fun classes like Art or technology. When you're taking you're child out of this school, they call and beg you not to. They KNOW that without students, they'll shut down. As for the school itself, it's terrible. The lunch is disgusting. They're always serving a small pizza slice twice a week with an apple or orange, and they serve the spaghetti with dry meat and no sauce. the students have no respect for teachers. The teachers gave me a detention once for standing up to sharpen my pencil while she was talking to an adult.The teaching is ABSOLUTELY low. They'd teach 5th grade stuff to an 8th grader. Please, I BEG you not to send you're child to this horrible school.

Eastern Washtenaw Multicultural Academy 4

Posted October 06, 2014
my daughter had a nice preschool year..she reached a good level of fluent english in few months..also our home language is not englishregular meetings with techers were done and i was usually asked to indicate what points i am concerned about..my concerns as a parent were properly handled..by end of year my daughter was able to read by herself the boks that are suitable for her age and reading level..

Posted August 03, 2014
I once was a student at the school and I hated it so much. At first it seemed okay but I noticed how the teachers had zero time for caring about the students, especially for the major fact that there was ALWAYS favoritism when it came to the students who were related to the owners or head of the school. I noticed how they would immediately send out students who weren't from the same religious group or ethnic background, right away, claiming they were being "disrespectful" even if the child tried to tell the teacher what happened or explain something, the staff would not care and continue to accuse the child anyway. The principal at the time was not very active in discipline and was more of a intimidation instead who did not care about talking kindly to a child or intervening when a problem occurred but much rather just dismiss the child with a harsh consequence. Not only did I hate the school but my parents and siblings. Don't be fooled by the appearance. Never send your kids there. Ever.

Posted June 24, 2014
How does a school with such poor test scores stay in operation? Is anyone paying attention? There are charter schools popping up like weeds with little to no accountability!

Posted June 03, 2014
After attending M.A , it has been a great experince to prepare me for my future. The teaching staff does not allow you to give up. They stay after school tutoring for those who need the extra help. The principal has an open door policy for students and staff for any concerns or needs you have in school or in you personal life. She is someone you can talk to and be social about with anything. Everyone is so caring and helpful with anything. Thank you for everything M.A

Posted November 01, 2013
This school is just amazing my child comes here and has an awesome time. When she changed schools this school really helped and got her on the right path it is amazing how she gets up every morning and excited to go. The staff and administration is VERY polite and caring. They are very helpful. I do recommend someone to bring there child to this school.

Posted October 24, 2013
I Love how this school is they know each of the children and they Great them in the morning and in the Evening they are there to send them off with a smiling face. I always tell everyone they should send their kids here. My Grandson Loves all his Teachers and I am very happy with that because that makes them want to go to school. EWMA Keep up the Great Work !!!!

Posted October 05, 2013
One of the best schools in michigan. small classrooms, good teachers , safe teaching envirnment and good leaderhip.

Posted October 05, 2013
all the bad reviewd come from teachers that lost their jobs because they were bad teachers . This is a great school with a great leadership.

Eastern Washtenaw Multicultural Academy
5550 Platt Road, Ann Arbor, MI  48108
Last modified Eastern Washtenaw Multicultural Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastern Washtenaw Multicultural Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top