Athens, MI

Posted January 25, 2015
I love FCS. I have had children in school from K-4 through 12th grade. I am impressed with the teachers and the one on one attention that the students receive. It is a safe environment where the Bible, the Word of God is taught and morals and respect are emphasized. Test scores are above average. I have never given any thought of sending my children elsewhere.
2 people found this helpful

Posted January 25, 2015
This school has a great Christian environment and I am so blessed by God to come here.

Factoryville Christian School 1

Posted August 16, 2014
As a past student I must say I am disappointed in not only the school, but the curriculum and the staff. Several staff members create major distractions in the class room and insult students. The curriculum promotes a sexist, male dominated world view; it also is a very odd credit schedule, a fourth year math course is not offered, PE only gives 1/4 credit for an entire year of the class, no foreign languages are offered, no fourth year science class is offered, and students who need more advanced courses are stuck reviewing the same material over and over with students who need a remedial class.

Posted February 25, 2009
Love FCS, My kids love it, Great Christian Education and caring teachers!!!

Posted February 20, 2009
Excellent education! Great Christian environment.

Factoryville Christian School
1291 Factoryville Road, Athens, MI  49011
Last modified Factoryville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Factoryville Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top