Bad
Good

My school is a warm and wonderful place for students to go. My children and I went to this school K - 12 and have very fond memories of the teachers and administrators. I believe that the quality of education puts alumni in the top ranks compared to larger schools. The education allows for a seamless transition to college.

I went to this school for 13 years and I was forced to move to Texas and I hate the schools out here and I would go back to AGS any day of the week. Au Gres Sims has great staff, teachers, and students. The only time people will dislike you is if you think you're better than anyone who looks your direction. So if you are considering moving to the Au Gres area, I would send my child(ren) to AGS. I have had no problems other than with one staff member and my mom went to the school principal and the issue was controlled. My years at Au Gres Sims were the best.

This school is not what it appears to be. if you don't have money or have zero popularity you are an outcast, and that includes the teachers who are NOT fair and to each and every student. It is the worst school for bullying there is compared to the other area schools. At Arenac Eastern each student is accepted for who and what they are. It is a shame my three neice and nephews are forced to go to AGS because of transport issues. AGS is not a fair an unbiased school. I learned that a long time ago and sadly it is still going on. Shameful.

I am very satisfied with the education my daughters have recieved since we moved here from another state. I feel the school has improved greatly on making all kids feel excepted here. Also their is a lot of one on one which is excellent.

Last modified Au Gres-Sims High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.