PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

This school is very unorganized and has ALOT of favortism towards certain students. Some of the teachers are great but the students aren't learning enough and some of the teachers bully the students and that is unacceptable. The students have to pay for Jean day but then get in trouble for not wearing what the teachers want them to. The overall security of the school is not as good as public schools and that is saying something. If I am paying for my child to o to a school I would expect that there would be a better security.

Both of our son's attended AHCS for 6 years and did very well academically. What I like is they build upon the child's strengths and help tremendously with their weakness's. This has contributed to their on going success in all areas! The teachers instruct with heart and not there for just a paycheck...it is evident! They volunteer extra time and supplies without anything in return. Unfortunately, they no longer can attend because of our work schedules and distance from the school. One more important note to mention is AHCS is now accredited! I recommend this school without any hesitation! R.P

The teachers and administration are great leaders and mentors for the students. AHCS offers a great learning environment and family atmosphere.

I have two children that attend AHCS and we love the school,teachers and staff. Both of my son's are honor roll students. There is a great partnership between the families and teachers to ensure a well rounded education experience.

The staff and administration are good and work well with my daughter's especially my daughter with the learning disability.

I am truly Blessed to find this school for my son, Everyone is Helpful and friendly. Special thanks to my sons first grade teacher Mrs. Dupree, she is Amazing!

This is a great school! Each staff member cares so much for each student. The students are treated as individuals, they are not just part of a large group. Students are able to be involved in lots of different activities, which helps them to become well rounded. This is a great school for families that want their students to receive individualized attention and excellent academics.

I have attended AHCS my entire life. I am now a senior and am starting to realize how much this school has truly done for me. Looking back on my middle and high school years, some of the hardest years of individual development, I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to attend AHCS. The staff has always been there as one of my biggest support systems; they were and still remain to be consistent people of integrity and are great examples of passionate people in their workplace. All of the teachers at AHCS are there with every student's best interest in mind that isn't something every student is blessed with. The student life at AHCS has also been a huge support system while I've attended there. I have created friendships that will last me a lifetime. The students here are remarkable and genuinely good young people that I am proud to call my fellow schoolmates. We are a huge family at AHCS, students and staff combined.

I was a previous student at Auburn Hills Christian School, and I deeply regret every moment that was spent at this school. I deeply value my education, and my parents were hoping that I could receive a strong academic program, while still staying in the religious, private school "bubble." My parents nor I ever imagined this school would be such a unprofessional, careless, and unwelcoming environment. Many of the students are disrespectful to peers and administration, and the classroom environment is not at all conducive to learning. The majority of the teachers do little to stop the student's disruptive behavior, and some of the teachers even condone it. The academics are less than mediocre, and students are rarely tested on their knowledge of the subjects. If you are looking for a school that provides strong academics, sets standards for students, and upholds Christian beliefs, I would recommend you look elsewhere.

BEST SCHOOL EVER! My son was in public school for head start through grade 4. Had an IEP and did miserable in public school. Since he switched to AHCS he LOVES school and is sad when he doesn't have it. His teacher is amazing and incorporates his needs into the regular classroom so he looks just like all the other kids. The smaller class sizes and the ability to talk freely about God has helped him so much! The teachers care, and the curriculum is so much harder than public school. My son used to complain about doing homework, but now he enjoys it and is getting terrific grades because his teacher cares and helps him. The academics are tougher than public school, and this will better position my child for college some day. But more importantly, this school is helping my child achieve his best, and being Biblically based makes it all the more special. Thank you AHCS! My son who couldn't spell 'boat' in grade 4, just got 100% on his spelling test that included words like assurance, and noticeable. This school cares, and the teachers are proactive in my son's education. THANK YOU AHCS!

Last modified Auburn Hills Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12