PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted February 21, 2016
We are thankful for the entire staff of teachers and administrators. They provide a safe and caring learniing environment

Posted February 21, 2016
The teachers and administration are great leaders and mentors for the students. AHCS offers a great learning environment and family atmosphere.

Posted February 08, 2016
I have two children that attend AHCS and we love the school,teachers and staff. Both of my son's are honor roll students. There is a great partnership between the families and teachers to ensure a well rounded education experience.

Auburn Hills Christian School 4

Posted November 29, 2015
The staff and administration are good and work well with my daughter's especially my daughter with the learning disability.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 29, 2015
We are thankful for Ms. James our daughters math teacher. Our daughter had a strong b's dislike for school and it was because she has short term memory loss, a learning disability that makes it hard for her to retain things. Ms. James told her that she be there to help her through it all. Since becoming a student at Auburn hills Christian School, my daughter has a 2.8 GPA, and for the first time in her life she has passed all of her classes, and has a solid "B" in math.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 22, 2015
Greatness comes from great leaders who lead by example and make everyone around them want to strive to be the best everyday ... yes ... that's so true about our principal, Amy Wickson!!!

Posted November 22, 2015
I am truly Blessed to find this school for my son, Everyone is Helpful and friendly. Special thanks to my sons first grade teacher Mrs. Dupree, she is Amazing!

Posted March 24, 2015
This is a great school! Each staff member cares so much for each student. The students are treated as individuals, they are not just part of a large group. Students are able to be involved in lots of different activities, which helps them to become well rounded. This is a great school for families that want their students to receive individualized attention and excellent academics.

Posted February 22, 2015
I have attended AHCS my entire life. I am now a senior and am starting to realize how much this school has truly done for me. Looking back on my middle and high school years, some of the hardest years of individual development, I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to attend AHCS. The staff has always been there as one of my biggest support systems; they were and still remain to be consistent people of integrity and are great examples of passionate people in their workplace. All of the teachers at AHCS are there with every student's best interest in mind that isn't something every student is blessed with. The student life at AHCS has also been a huge support system while I've attended there. I have created friendships that will last me a lifetime. The students here are remarkable and genuinely good young people that I am proud to call my fellow schoolmates. We are a huge family at AHCS, students and staff combined.

Auburn Hills Christian School 1

Posted January 28, 2015
I was a previous student at Auburn Hills Christian School, and I deeply regret every moment that was spent at this school. I deeply value my education, and my parents were hoping that I could receive a strong academic program, while still staying in the religious, private school "bubble." My parents nor I ever imagined this school would be such a unprofessional, careless, and unwelcoming environment. Many of the students are disrespectful to peers and administration, and the classroom environment is not at all conducive to learning. The majority of the teachers do little to stop the student's disruptive behavior, and some of the teachers even condone it. The academics are less than mediocre, and students are rarely tested on their knowledge of the subjects. If you are looking for a school that provides strong academics, sets standards for students, and upholds Christian beliefs, I would recommend you look elsewhere.

3655 N Squirrel Rd, Auburn Hills, MI  48326
Last modified Auburn Hills Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12