Auburn Hills Christian School 1

Posted January 28, 2015
I was a previous student at Auburn Hills Christian School, and I deeply regret every moment that was spent at this school. I deeply value my education, and my parents were hoping that I could receive a strong academic program, while still staying in the religious, private school "bubble." My parents nor I ever imagined this school would be such a unprofessional, careless, and unwelcoming environment. Many of the students are disrespectful to peers and administration, and the classroom environment is not at all conducive to learning. The majority of the teachers do little to stop the student's disruptive behavior, and some of the teachers even condone it. The academics are less than mediocre, and students are rarely tested on their knowledge of the subjects. If you are looking for a school that provides strong academics, sets standards for students, and upholds Christian beliefs, I would recommend you look elsewhere.

Posted October 22, 2014
BEST SCHOOL EVER! My son was in public school for head start through grade 4. Had an IEP and did miserable in public school. Since he switched to AHCS he LOVES school and is sad when he doesn't have it. His teacher is amazing and incorporates his needs into the regular classroom so he looks just like all the other kids. The smaller class sizes and the ability to talk freely about God has helped him so much! The teachers care, and the curriculum is so much harder than public school. My son used to complain about doing homework, but now he enjoys it and is getting terrific grades because his teacher cares and helps him. The academics are tougher than public school, and this will better position my child for college some day. But more importantly, this school is helping my child achieve his best, and being Biblically based makes it all the more special. Thank you AHCS! My son who couldn't spell 'boat' in grade 4, just got 100% on his spelling test that included words like assurance, and noticeable. This school cares, and the teachers are proactive in my son's education. THANK YOU AHCS!

Posted April 12, 2014
I have 2 children that attend AHCS. They have excelled there. Not only are they receiving challenging academics, they are able to develop their skills in music, theater and art. Students here are able to thrive and pursue whatever career they'd like. The atmosphere of the school is like a family or a cohesive community. The teachers and staff want the students to be successful. Former graduates of AHCS have become lawyers, teachers, nurses, engineers, successful business owners and a plethora of other occupations. AHCS is a great place to have your children learn and grow.

Posted April 09, 2014
Auburn Hills Christian is a small Christian based school with high academic standards. My daughter has become a responsible person who ensures her work is done. Her curriculum is more advanced than children we know in other schools and she is now at grade level.

Posted April 08, 2014
Both of my children attend AHCS, and have since Pre-K. My daughter is a senior and my son is in 8th grade. There is no better environment for your student. The personal attention they receive and the nurturing nature of all the educators really brings out the best in my children. They are safe, loved and encouraged to grow and flourish. I would highly recommend AHCS to anyone looking for affordable, quality, Christian education. No "common core" here..instead, prayer, Bibles, caring educators, and a very well rounded educational experience.

Posted April 08, 2014
AUBURN HILLS CHRISTIAN SCHOOL - I THINK THIS IS A WONDERFUL SCHOOL. THE TEACHERS ARE GREAT!!! AND HAVE VERY GOOD QUALITIES. THE PRINCIPAL IS A VERY CARING, LOVING AND RESPONSIBLE PERSON. OVER ALL, I GIVE THIS A (5) STAR. *****

Posted March 23, 2014
As the Principal of this school I feel it is important to note that the MEAP scores that are being reported are incorrect. We did not take the 2013 MEAP this year. These scores are not only inaccurate but they are also what Great Schools uses to rate schools. Our students perform above National and State averages on the ACT and successfully attend colleges and universities all over the country on scholarship.

Posted February 24, 2014
FANTASTIC! All three of my children attended and graduated from this school so I had plenty of time to see all aspects. Wonderful STAFF who treat each child as an individual and make each student feel like they can ACHIEVE ANYTHING! The student to teacher ratio is so much better than a public school. These teachers are so committed to "teaching" and extra time is given to those students who may need it. It warms the heart to see the students become connected with each other and become life long friends after graduation. There are choices for extracurricular activities that fit everyone, not just the athletic type. My son was a pretty good basketball player, but the one year he attended Clarkston public high school, he did not measure up to their standards and begged to come back here! He was welcomed back with open arms and played basketball till he graduated. No student is excluded, just because they aren't the best. Instead, they are encouraged to try, and usually end up thoroughly enjoying being part of a team, or participating in drama, playing music during chapel services -- you name it! So thrilled that my grandchildren now attend too.

Posted February 12, 2014
As an alumni, I recommend this school. The staff and teachers provide a safe environment and strive for excellence. As soon as you walk through the doors, their is a different atmosphere filled with warmth and love- things you don't have at many other schools. The student to teacher ratio allows teachers to get to know their student body and help them grow academically and professionally. I was adequately prepared for college and graduated with honors from Oakland University. AHCS encourages their students and instills in them confidence that is valuable for their future endeavors. If you are wanting to send your student to a school that values your child as an individual and not a number, this is the place for you.

Posted February 05, 2014
I have two kids in college that graduated from AHCS. They attended AHCS since pre-school. They both received academic scholarships and one of them is in the Honors College at Oakland University. They are thriving in school and personally. I have noticed that the students that graduate from this school are leaders in their churches, universities and workplace. AHCS is making a difference in the lives of students and their families.

Auburn Hills Christian School
3655 N Squirrel Rd, Auburn Hills, MI  48326
Last modified Auburn Hills Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Auburn Hills Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top