Bad
Good

Bath Elementary School 1

Posted October 15, 2014
Every encounter I have had with this school has been less than ideal. The staff I have had contact with have all been rude and care very little about my child's best interest. Though I like the intercom system, and it's function to keep "outsiders" out, it's a pain for the caring parents who want to be able to just stop in and check on their little one. The teachers we've had thus far were... terrible. While picking up my child early one day, I went in to see something similar to Kindergarten Cop (you know when all the kids are running around crazy when Arnold first takes the job?!). Complaints about the teacher went NO WHERE. This school needs a complete OVERHAUL --> Better, caring teachers and staff who are focused on educating little people and meeting the kids' and parents' needs.

Bath Elementary School 5

Posted October 28, 2012
This is my daughter's first year at Bath Elementary School. And in just the short time that school has been in session I am in awe of the security precautions that they have in place to protect our kids. I would strongly recomend this school and the whole district to anyone looking to move.

Bath Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2009
Good school with good hard working teachers and administrators.

Posted February 09, 2009
I have a student that has been attending Bath for several years now. The competency and compassion of the teachers seems to vary greatly from year to year, and the office can be very misleading and rude. The facilities are adequate and the maintenance/lunch staff are friendly and do a great job. Overall, I would not recommend this school, as the headaches and heartburn that come with dealing with the office are not worth the (sometimes) mediocre teachers that don't honestly seem to care about the children. I am on this site looking for another option for my child, as I am tired of the poor communication and negative attitudes.

Posted February 09, 2009
I also have a student that has attended the elementary for several years now and would have to second the displeasure with some of the office staff. This is definately not the warm welcome you would expect from an elementary school. I have experieced teaching staff that are very interested, caring and compassionate about the students but when the opposite is the case it definately stands out. I would not recommend this school unless and until the office staff and especially the principle positions were changed.

Posted September 30, 2008
As the parent of a kindergartener, so far everything is wonderful. We really appreciate the amount of information and feedback we receive from our son's teacher and the school.

Posted September 17, 2003
My child is new to this school in 2003. To date, we have both experienced excellent communications between teacher(s) and parent. Since my child has changed school districts, Bath Elementary Staff has worked to orient the student to the many differences between the schools. The Elementary School webpage does need some work as it has not been updated and some of the posted event dates differ from that on the printed calendar which was distributed by teacher staff.

13789 Webster Road, Bath Township, MI  48808
Last modified Bath Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.