Posted March 03, 2010
I couldnt ask for a better school for my children to attend. The staff is truly amazing, always thinking of the children and their education! I can feel comfortable when I leave that my child is being well taken care of and getting the education that he needs!

Sonoma Elementary 4

Posted March 30, 2008

Posted April 14, 2004
I give many thanks to the staff/teachers at Sonoma. When I was at my wits end with not knowing how to proceed with my child, they stepped in without any prompting and put together a plan to help my child succeed. Not only as a team but also individual teachers devoted personal time to help. It is much appreciated.

Posted December 19, 2003

Sonoma Elementary
4640 B Drive South, Battle Creek, MI  49015
Last modified Sonoma Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sonoma Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top