Battle Creek, MI

Prairieview School 1

Posted October 02, 2009
It really does not surprise me that this school is rated a 3. A 2 1/2 years ago it was rated a 4. My son used to go to this school while we were living in Michigan. We have now moved to Arizona. This school is very limited and outdated. The school yard is not very big, and the parking is absolutely horrible. Some of the teachers are not very good teachers at all. My son had a hard time at this school because he has Adhd. The teachers just thought he was just being down right bad. They didn't want to give him the time of day and I felt judge by his teacher and the staff including the principal. My son attends Diamond Canyon Elementary and is doing exceptionally well. He recieves A's and B's in all of his subjects and his teachers here love how his mind works.

Prairieview School 5

Posted June 18, 2007
Prairieview was the best thing to happen for our son so far in his whole school experience. Ms. Mohney, 4th grade teacher, is great with all her students. Our son felt a part of the class despite his disabilities and that was because of her encouragement. The principal and all the special education staff were very supportive. Our son is back to loving school again. This school also has an active PTA which has family events throughout the year. I would highly recommend this school to any other parent.

Prairieview School 4

Posted June 15, 2005
My daughter attends a hearing impaired class and wears hearing aids. She has a wonderful teacher, Ms. Sara Smith. She has helped my child to learn and grow in so many ways and in a very caring way. She truely cares for her students and when a child can feel that they want to learn. My daughter loves Ms. Smith. My child has stated many times that she would like to be a teacher when she is older. Thank You.

Prairieview School 5

Posted July 15, 2003
My child was in Ms. Wilson's kindergarten at Prairieview. What a fabulous teacher and all around terrific school.

Prairieview School
1675 Iroquois Avenue, Battle Creek, MI  49015
Last modified Prairieview School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prairieview School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top