Posted August 15, 2014
Recently moved out of this school and school district and I can honestly say good riddance! My son was at this school for one year and it was his worst experience as a student. As a student he always liked school and always did well and from the moment he walked into this school he hated it. I would have to agree with him. The teachers that I had the privilege of meeting (sarcasm implied) barely seemed to care. I tried to stay involved throughout the year as best I could, asked questions etc. and each time as meet with a generic uncaring response. This school is in VERY sad shape and it starts at the top. The Dean of Students don't even get me started there.... favoritism runs rampant. As for what we liked about the school... I thought long and hard about it and the answer is nothing. Not one good thing came out of 5th grade for my child. That is very sad to say but its true. How can the school improve? Remove the administration and evaluate each teacher, enforce them to actually care about what they are doing.

Posted November 12, 2013
Administration is full of idiots. Caitlyn Jackson Caitlyn Jackson Caitlyn Jackson Caitlyn Jackson Caitlyn Jackson

Posted May 28, 2013
I m a student here in Lakeview Middle School Battle Creek, MI. I ve attended the award ceremony just a few hours ago 5/28/13 6 pm. Of course I received an award that I deserve, but nothing what I was expecting especially when I worked hard for it. I m one of the students with the highest GPA and yet I didn t receive recognition for High Academic Achievement or awarded for the subject areas I was good at. I ve noticed few students and classmates who did receive awards but have lesser GPA than me. I also noticed the students that were on stage today are students that are either popular or the one who are sucking up to the teachers. There are a few I know who do deserve awards but they too suck up to the teachers. I m not jealous or anything. It s a matter of fairness from this school. What s so bad about it, I noticed the teachers and administrators encourage this kind of thing FAVORITISM. Oh when it comes to politics, I ve noticed most of the teachers here are for the Blue team (subtly influencing most of the na ve students). Parents are either scared or too busy to notice how this school is being run and this school is the worst school I ve been to.

Lakeview Middle School 2

Posted April 22, 2013
As a former Lakeview student, I am not impressed with the way things are. Teachers do not communicate with the parents. Didn't when I was a student and still don't. It's a sink or swim environment. Adminstration is still very political. Office staff is unhelpful. I would not recommend Lakeview to anyone.

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted January 27, 2009

Lakeview Middle School 4

Posted December 01, 2008

Lakeview Middle School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
I have went to lakeview my whole life. This is great school for anyone. Even if your,purple,blue,pink or gold. It doesn't matter here, Everyone treats everyone Equal.

Posted May 20, 2008

Posted July 13, 2004
Most of the staff at this school are doing a wonderful job. The school has come a long way in the last 8 years. I have older children now so have been through all the changes. The teaming idea is a very good one. I think this idea has the childrens best interest in mind. The staff is mostly young and kids at this age seem to like that. Overall I think this is the best school in the district.

Lakeview Middle School
300 28Th St S, Battle Creek, MI  49015
Last modified Lakeview Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.