Battle Creek, MI

Posted January 15, 2015
Find an alternative. Bullies run the school. Teachers can't be bothered and sweep problems under the rug, or out the door, while they collect their checks. Enjoy the broken bones and lacerations.

Posted December 08, 2014
This is by far the worst school I have ever seen. The staff just doesn't care about the kids.

Posted December 19, 2013
Worst school ever they keep forgetting my sons popcorn when popcorn day comes after I pay for it nd he gets his hopes up for nothing and they also love to put a label on kids my kods is a special needs kid and they deny him serves because I wouldn't transfer him. They also don't take care of the kids my sons comes home with his shoes untied no coat no hat and no gloves on and it is below 15 outside. The principal just don't care about the child's well-being. I am done with this school and i am trying to find him another school this school is not worth my time or my child's time.

Posted February 13, 2012
This is a terrible school. Staff is not supportive and doesnt care about the child and would rather send students home than to take the time to help them.

Verona Elementary School 3

Posted February 23, 2010

Posted January 12, 2007
Worst school I have ever dealt with. Children are belittled by the staff and other children. Principal is awful, afraid of change. This school is awful and denies the opportunity for children to excell.

Verona Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2005

Verona Elementary School
825 Capital Avenue Northeast, Battle Creek, MI  49017
Last modified Verona Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Verona Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top