Pennfield Dunlap Elementary 3

Posted June 15, 2010
I am very happy with the education that my sons recieve at Pennfield schools, however, I moved into Pennfield and pay higher taxes specifically so my kids can attend Pennfield. They are constantly doing things to raise money for the schools, selling popcorn weekly, collecting $ for books, etc. And yet I have to pay for them to attend thier end of year field trips? Where is the rest of my money going? And why was my kid almost denyed entry during his 3rd year in Purdy so a kid that should be going to VERONA can have his spot?? I moved in a mile away for a reason, why should I have to jump thru hoops so i dont have to drive to North Penn when he started at Purdy in pre-k? All the Principals have been awesome thou.

Pennfield Dunlap Elementary 4

Posted November 13, 2008
Our son is a 5th grader at Dunlap. He loves it there and we've been very happy with the education he's received there. The atmosphere is positive and his teachers are very caring.

Pennfield Dunlap Elementary 1

Posted August 04, 2008

Pennfield Dunlap Elementary
8465 Pennfield Road, Battle Creek, MI  49017
Last modified Pennfield Dunlap Elementary is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pennfield Dunlap Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top