Battle Creek, MI

Pennfield Senior High School 1

Posted October 28, 2014
Well, I get detentions for nothing. The clocks are 5-7 minutes off. everyone is religious.

Pennfield Senior High School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
My daughter is a senior this year who transfered from another school and actually from another country. The transition has been smooth thus far and the faculty and students have done all they can to welcome her to the Pennfield family. The administration has also been supportive and willing to take the extra time and attention required in an effort to maximize our daughters success and provide a memorable experience in her senior year while ensuring her academic development as she prepares for college.

Posted June 26, 2013
Pennfield Schools is an excellent place to learn. My children have been supported by their caring teachers since they entered the district. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Pennfield Senior High School 2

Posted June 15, 2010
I was expelled from Pennfield my 1st semester of my sophnore year. I was constantly teased and taunted, i was a very quite person. The teachers would actually see the bully students push and tease students and turn and walk the other way so they didnt have to deel with it. I finally had enough and protected myself using physical force. With no previous issues on my record but several on the other kids, i was dismissed permanetly while the other kid got a 3 day suspension. I do have to say that when my son got into his first fight this year as a 3rd grader protecting the quite kid in class from a bully, the principal express-ed his understanding as my son had brought the issue to the attention of the staff several times before. I hope it has improved overall as i do like almost everything else.

Posted April 29, 2009
I have a freshman who is new to the high school. Did not have a very pleasant experience getting him in. Although we are residents, we have chosen a local charter school for K-8. The academics are much easier than what he is used to.

Posted December 08, 2008
This school has a great leanring environment, and great extra curricular activities!

Posted August 31, 2007
Excellent school district with outstanding teachers and parent involvement. A+++

Posted August 23, 2006
Pennfield High School is a great place to learn, make friends, and have fun! It is a school where everybody receives the same, high quality education. The teachers are great, they use thousands of different methods to explain and make teaching on one side, as well as studying on the other much easier. It's a very safe environment where you can do a variety of sports as well as other extracurricular activities. There are many events prepared by both, the school and the parents, that make it a great school. As an exchange student from Macedonia, i can only say that i had a wonderful time during my stay in Pennfield and that i am a proud graduate of Pennfield High School!

Posted May 15, 2006
The music and sports programs are excellant at Pennfield. Other than that I cant say much. Many of their good teachers have retired in recent years. I will say I am extremley pleased with the help the office staff has given as three of my daughters have gone through Pennfield. I have also been surprised by how excited my daughters have gotten about Government the whole Social Studies program at Pennfield is about all the school has going for them in my opinion.

Posted September 30, 2005
I was a student at pennfield high last year. Pennfield was a great school. I loved learning from the teachers, they really cared about the kids then.

Pennfield Senior High School
8299 Pennfield Road, Battle Creek, MI  49017
Last modified Pennfield Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pennfield Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top