Bad
Good

Well, I get detentions for nothing. The clocks are 5-7 minutes off. everyone is religious.

My daughter is a senior this year who transfered from another school and actually from another country. The transition has been smooth thus far and the faculty and students have done all they can to welcome her to the Pennfield family. The administration has also been supportive and willing to take the extra time and attention required in an effort to maximize our daughters success and provide a memorable experience in her senior year while ensuring her academic development as she prepares for college.

Pennfield Schools is an excellent place to learn. My children have been supported by their caring teachers since they entered the district. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

I was expelled from Pennfield my 1st semester of my sophnore year. I was constantly teased and taunted, i was a very quite person. The teachers would actually see the bully students push and tease students and turn and walk the other way so they didnt have to deel with it. I finally had enough and protected myself using physical force. With no previous issues on my record but several on the other kids, i was dismissed permanetly while the other kid got a 3 day suspension. I do have to say that when my son got into his first fight this year as a 3rd grader protecting the quite kid in class from a bully, the principal express-ed his understanding as my son had brought the issue to the attention of the staff several times before. I hope it has improved overall as i do like almost everything else.

I have a freshman who is new to the high school. Did not have a very pleasant experience getting him in. Although we are residents, we have chosen a local charter school for K-8. The academics are much easier than what he is used to.

This school has a great leanring environment, and great extra curricular activities!

Excellent school district with outstanding teachers and parent involvement. A+++

Last modified Pennfield Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.