Battle Creek, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted October 22, 2013
Amazing! Teachers, principals, office staff....they are all wonderful! The environment is loving and Christ centered.

Posted October 18, 2013
My school is wonderful because of the caring and highly educated faculty in the school. I appreciate the attention that each child receives and the entire faculty from teachers, to aides, to administrators, to the janitors are the nicest people to the children, the parents, and any guests. The open door policy with all teachers is great because I know that if I have a concern at any time about my children I can reach out to the teachers directly to find a solution to any issue. I started my kids in Preschool and fell in love with the entire school system and could never imagine my children going anywhere else for a great education, great leadership from caring teachers and staff. I can't say enough good things about this school and the staff. It takes special people to be teachers, but I think it takes even more special caring people to be Elementary teachers. They are shaping the children in to who they will become, and at St. Joseph Elementary they are creating over 300 outstanding citizens with a strong religious background to ensure they will go on to do and create great things for this world. All because of the beginning they got at this school and with these teachers.

Posted September 26, 2007

Posted March 24, 2005
This is the most awesome school system available! My children not only learn from an outstanding staff and from an amazing curriculum, but they are supported and educated in the teachings of God. What more can you ask for. The children in this school are the most polite, friendly, well rounded I have ever had the opportunity to meet. My children are so lucky to grow up with peers who will not hesitate to discuss their belief systems. And of course they are supported in the same amazing way by every caring adult they come into contact with in the school. I give BCACS an A++++.

Battle Creek Area Catholic School - St. Phillips
63 North 24th Street, Battle Creek, MI  49015
Last modified Battle Creek Area Catholic School - St. Phillips is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Battle Creek Area Catholic School - St. Phillips Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top