Battle Creek, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted March 13, 2013
My child has attended the school for two years. I have had the opportunity to meet all of they teachers. They are very passionate about Christian education. The push students to achieve more. If I had to choose a school for my child, I would choose BCCS all over again.

Battle Creek Christian School 1

Posted March 12, 2013
Very disappointed in the education my child is getting for as much as I'm paying in tuition.

Posted February 22, 2011
BCCS has been our family's school for 11 years now. Our oldest is in HS and was fully prepared academically, socially, and spiritually for the next step in her life. The teachers are excellent - they are the heart of the school. Parents' involvement in the school assures success for the students and an organization that works.

Posted February 18, 2011
Great school! Highly educated teachers and a warm environment for learning. Preschool is accelerated so children are reading at ages 4 and 5!

Battle Creek Christian School 4

Posted February 18, 2011
It's a joy to work with such great families, who really care about their students and their school!

Battle Creek Christian School 2

Posted February 01, 2006
Loved the preschool. If I didn't work and need daycare, I would still send my child to the preschool program.

Battle Creek Christian School
1035 Wagner Drive, Battle Creek, MI  49017
Last modified Battle Creek Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Battle Creek Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top